3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I love the pose & figure. but, & it's a big but, her head is soooo out of proportion to her body, both in height & width. This is from a Wiki page on Artistic Body Ratios:

• An average person is generally 7-and-a-half heads tall (including the head).
  • An ideal figure, used when aiming for an impression of nobility or grace, is drawn at 8 heads tall.
  • A figure, used in the depiction of and , is eight-and-a-half heads tall. Most of the additional length comes from a bigger chest and longer legs.
Leona appears to be a 1 to 5.5 head to body size, & 1 to 1.3 in width at shoulders, but should be more like 1 to 2 at the shoulders, here's a link to a Human Proportion Calculator, that explains it better, & shows sizes from new born to elderly:

Sorry if it sounds like I'm preaching, but it's been bugging me since you posted.

Nov 28, 2019
I love the pose & figure. but, & it's a big but, her head is soooo out of proportion to her body, both in height & width. This is from a Wiki page on Artistic Body Ratios:

• An average person is generally 7-and-a-half heads tall (including the head).
  • An ideal figure, used when aiming for an impression of nobility or grace, is drawn at 8 heads tall.
  • A figure, used in the depiction of and , is eight-and-a-half heads tall. Most of the additional length comes from a bigger chest and longer legs.
Leona appears to be a 1 to 5.5 head to body size, & 1 to 1.3 in width at shoulders, but should be more like 1 to 2 at the shoulders, here's a link to a Human Proportion Calculator, that explains it better, & shows sizes from new born to elderly:

Sorry if it sounds like I'm preaching, but it's been bugging me since you posted.
Thanks for the link, that's really useful! Leona started out as a petite youth morphed character which someone became more and more athletic and I used the head neutralizer from "Growing Up" and increased the character scale because the figure was too young looking for me. It looks like I forgot to correct the propagating scale settings here and there when I did that. Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: DitaVonTease

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Thanks for the link, that's really useful! Leona started out as a petite youth morphed character which someone became more and more athletic and I used the head neutralizer from "Growing Up" and increased the character scale because the figure was too young looking for me. It looks like I forgot to correct the propagating scale settings here and there when I did that. Thanks for your feedback!
Your welcome honey

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes