3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Nice! I didn't have to spend 3h trying to upload this time!

This is just a 2 light setup. One positioned 90 degrees to her right for that split effect, the other 45 degrees back and up, away from her head for the hair/rim lighting. Both of them mesh lights to work as diffusers. Once more, an attempt to simulate a photograph applied on post, and as far as the camera attributes go, it emulates a Canon 90D as best as Daz allows me to.

Any feedback to make it better?

Siobhan 8.1_fullbody_portrait.png

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Not sure if trying to do photorealism was a smart thing to do on my first render...
No postwork on this, I tried to mess a bit with skin textures and get the best result that I could but couldn't really achieve to make good nipples/areolas!
Feel free to criticize, I would love to improve my renders and get a good photorealistic render!

View attachment 1526207
Hi, I wanted to say I love your renders. They are great. One thing I wanted to express about Photorealism in my humble opinion and this is only from my journey into trying to get my renders to be more Photorealistic, is that I find it difficult to get Photorealistic directly inside Daz3D. In my experience, you can only go so far, and then you need to take your render into Photoshop or GIMP or other software to bring it to the next level.

For example. The first render below is straight from Daz no editing done.

Sara_nvidia.jpg

This is the Same Imaged I brought into Lightroom to make it a bit better in my opinion.

Sara_nvidia Edited.jpg

Then again I think Photorealistic can be kind of subjective as everyone's view on what looks real can be a bit different. :D

Anyways, that's just my take. You're doing great, Keep it up. :)

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Nice! I didn't have to spend 3h trying to upload this time!

This is just a 2 light setup. One positioned 90 degrees to her right for that split effect, the other 45 degrees back and up, away from her head for the hair/rim lighting. Both of them mesh lights to work as diffusers. Once more, an attempt to simulate a photograph applied on post, and as far as the camera attributes go, it emulates a Canon 90D as best as Daz allows me to.

Any feedback to make it better?

View attachment 1527802
Nice render, three things to try are a very small light on her Left Eye, to pick up a reflection & colour. Secondly, tweak the Metal Spine, for more shine/reflections. Also, the hand poses look a little lazy, try bending her elbows a bit more & hands flat on her thighs, & if you can dirty the soles of her feet a little, 's you'll find it works on G8F, with no problems, and Noone102000's Both are Freebies....Other than that I love it

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes