3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
the bracelets on her left arm seems like they defy gravity. other than that its beautiful. and even that small detail aint much to think about
Only on the left. As the right arm is close to the body, it seems normal the bracelets to be on this position.

Reactions: Mescalino

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
To my eye, light behind her and to the right suggests a source of light in front of her and to the left, but her face in that quadrant isn't illuminated.
The HDRI didnt do what i expected/hoped so i slapped in a 3-light setup. The render was pitch-black with only the HDRI.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
That moment we all (men) dream of...

„Are you on the edge, baby :devilish:! Then why don't you let it aaaall out... or maybe... in... Come on... I can see you can't hold it any more... just a few more thrusts... Judy is helping you... I am waiting.... so is mmm... i can feel her tongue stiffing on my pussy... Yes... yeees.... yeeeeeeessss.... ”

View attachment 509452
And, it looked like Judy was helping, right when Alex stopped for a second to take his breath… He didn’t wanted this moment to end… But the girls had other plans… Just when Lisa was whispering into Alex’s year, almost making him cum, Judy turned on all fours and grabbed his cock into her hand.
1Judy_doing_something_edit.jpg

Lisa’s words, the thought of cumming deep inside Dana’s hot MILF pussy, pushed him harder and harder… He clenched all his muscles, just to hold his urge to cum… Then, he felt Judy’s warm breath approaching his balls… The feeling became almost insane… Still, he had just a tiny bit of stamina…

Judy made her move, grabbing his balls with her hand, slowly and gently squeezing them, like trying to push the cum out… Almost paralyzed from the pleasure, Alex didn’t even move… One push, and he would explode inside the milf… Meanwhile, Both Judy and Lisa started fingering their pussies, moaning from pleasure…

3.Alex_almost_cumming_cock_edit.jpg

Alex was on the brink of cumming… Judy’s last move was the last drop… With a swift move, she grabbed his balls, shoved them into her mouth, sucking them hard and pulling them back… It was too much to bare…

4.Judy_sucking_balls_edit.jpg

Fuck it!... he thought, and he pushed his cock as deep as he could inside Dana’s wet pussy… and started cumming like crazy, with Judy still sucking on his balls and Lisa almost screaming “Yeees, baby! Cum… Yeees! Fill that milf pussy up! Yeeeeeheheheeeeeees!”…

5.Alex_Cumming_above_edit.jpg

Alex was in heaven…. He pulled back a little and then pumped again and again, until the cum started to ooze out of Dana’s pussy and spreading onto his dick… Judy was still massaging his balls, squeezing them, so no drop of cum remains and Lisa was moaning softly, while rubbing her pussy…

6.Alex_Cumming_side_edit.jpg

Judy grabbed his dick out of Dana’s cum filled pussy and started to squeeze it’s base and shake it, throwing cum all over the milf’s bush… Alex was shaking, unable to move…

7.Alex_Cumming_dick_ou_edit.jpg

Finally, she let go of Alex’s dick, leaving it waving near Dana’s hole filled with cum… Lisa started whispering with a devilish smile on her face: “Did it felt good draining your balls like that, baby? Well… seems to me you still have some left… And, although you fucked her like a maniac, she didn’t cum… yet… Right Judy?”

8.Alex_prepairing_for_cum_2.jpg

Before even realizing what’s going on, Alex felt Judy’s fingers grabbing the tip of his dick…

9.Alex_prepairing_for_cum_2_judy_cock_grab_edit.jpg

Then, she slowly approached with her tongue, preparing to lick the still sensitive tip… The sensation was chilling, sending shivers down Alex’s spine… He was still trying to recover from a few seconds ago, when he thought is was over… Apparently, it was just the first act…

10.Alex_prepairing_for_cum_2_judy_cock_grab_2_edit.jpg

But Judy didn’t want just the tip… she wanted the whole thing… In a swift move, she turned on her back… showing Alex’s cum stained cock down her throat… He thought he would lose his mind, as Judy was moving up and down, gagging on his cock as it was getting stiffer and stiffer from the surprise blowjob… He suddenly felt that Lisa was right… there was some cum left inside his balls…

11.Lisa_reverse_suck.jpg

With his cock hard again, Alex took it out of Judy’s throat and shoved it back inside Dana’s pussy, making her almost bite Lisa’s crotch from the surprise. She started moaning harder and harder… Judy sucked on his balls, while playing with her pussy, and Lisa was making him signs with her hand, screaming: “Yes, Alex, yes… make her cum… make her scream… fuck her… fuck her brains out… yes… mmmm… she’s biting me… she’s close… come on, just a few pushes… Give us that cum… cum Alex… cum… yeees… yeeeeees….. yeeeeeeeeesssssss!”

12.Final_penetration_edit.jpg

That last “yes” from Lisa’s mouth threw everyone over the edge… Dana started screaming like crazy when she reached orgasm and Judy muffled on Alex’s balls one last time before letting them go from her mouth and yelling her climax. That last push on them, combined with Dana’s and Lisa’s screams made him cum the second time… With his last bit of stamina, he pulled his cock out of Dana’s pussy and came so hard the cum sprayed Lisa’s belly and tits… In that moment, Lisa scratched his dick with her fingernail, making him spray his load one more time… NOW he was in heaven…

13.Final_cum_edit.jpg

Then… all of a sudden…

To be continued....

Hope You guys liked it!

My Patreon page is , for anyone who thinks I deserve support!

Thank you all and enjoy!
And… as always, hope to please your eyes soon!

Fireblade 185
1Judy_doing_something_edit.jpg 2.Judy_grabbing_cock_edit.jpg 3.Alex_almost_cumming_cock_edit.jpg 4.Judy_sucking_balls_edit.jpg 5.Alex_Cumming_above_edit.jpg 6.Alex_Cumming_side_edit.jpg 7.Alex_Cumming_dick_ou_edit.jpg 8.Alex_prepairing_for_cum_2.jpg 9.Alex_prepairing_for_cum_2_judy_cock_grab_edit.jpg 10.Alex_prepairing_for_cum_2_judy_cock_grab_2_edit.jpg 11.Lisa_reverse_suck.jpg 12.Final_penetration_edit.jpg 13.Final_cum_edit.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes