3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Pretty sure it's the lights themselves. I tried the same pose but with another settings, and was much more "clean". Probably I should've "messed up" a little more with them :rolleyes:
Hrm. I would investigate that kind of fan effect further. Maybe someone can get some interesting shadowplay shenanigans out of it. :unsure:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Had "played" TangledUp in the last two days and got very frustrated and disappointed with it. Never had seen such a mess of source code since ... well never. Even I wrote some shitty code in my life but I never achieved this level of fucked up. So I decided to create my own version of the sister character and use her for my writing homework/skits.
She is a little bit chubby cuddly b/c of the original work out arc. Also, I transformed her into a blonde just to get more experience with this phenotype. I always struggle with blondes and gingers in DAZ.

Here is the current WIP state of her
NerdyGirl_test_01.png
Haven't done a dForce simulation, that's why the skirt is off. ;)

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Hi everyone and thanks for the appreciation you gave me so far. Anyway, I could use some feedback un THIS POST, you know, being a novice and all :) .
So, advices, opinions, critics are all welcome! Thanks alot!(y)

7.Alex_Cumming_dick_ou_edit.jpg

My Patreon page is , for anyone who thinks I deserve support!

Thank you all and enjoy!
And… as always, hope to please your eyes soon!

Fireblade 185

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The HDRI didnt do what i expected/hoped so i slapped in a 3-light setup. The render was pitch-black with only the HDRI.
Nothing wrong with that! May just want to adjust where your lights are and where they're pointed/how strong they are. Sometimes I add additional lights to a 3 light rig in situations like this to further illuminate areas that seem like they're lacking.

Jack Redd Games

[Rand Family Values]
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hi everyone and thanks for the appreciation you gave me so far. Anyway, I could use some feedback un THIS POST, you know, being a novice and all :) .
So, advices, opinions, critics are all welcome! Thanks alot!(y)

View attachment 511809

My Patreon page is , for anyone who thinks I deserve support!

Thank you all and enjoy!
And… as always, hope to please your eyes soon!

Fireblade 185
Probably not the feedback you're looking for ... but this thread isn't really meant for whole comics, you might considering making a thread for that in itself ... the renders are fine though.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
A small teaser from a comic I planned for last year's Christmas. Never finished it though :ROFLMAO:. Maybe I will resume work somewhere in the future. Enjoy and Merry Christmas! ;)

View attachment 511959
WooW :love: But now I really wonder if she is wearing stockings underneath that fine looking dress. ;)
Nice (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: LBW

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Probably not the feedback you're looking for ... but this thread isn't really meant for whole comics, you might considering making a thread for that in itself ... the renders are fine though.
Thanks alot! And, as odd as it may seem, the feedback is more than usefull. Like I've said, everythind is welcome. :) I've been using this site only to look for games so I don't really know all the twists and turns. Glad you like it and thank you, again, for the help (y)

Nenet

Aug 29, 2019
A small teaser from a comic I planned for last year's Christmas. Never finished it though :ROFLMAO:. Maybe I will resume work somewhere in the future. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
You're showing life in 3D. It's much better than vanilla, doll-like plastic.

Reactions: lexx228 and LBW
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes