3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Once upon a time I decided, for a scene in a game, you understand, sculpt a cum tsunami in ZBC. Scenes were put together, rendered, but that gag scene was written out, and lost forever ...

Until now! Okay, it was never lost, I just repurposed one of the tsunami 'flanks' into a not-so-convincing spurt of enthusiasm ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
45min render (think it hit 7000 max samples I set, was around 25% before it stopped). Would've like to be able to mess up the bed sheet a little, so it isn't as flat, but no worries will keep at it. Advice/tips always welcome.
View attachment 109559
The hair and bedsheet look very realistic. :)

Reactions: DiosDecay

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
\ Advice/tips always welcome.
you probably have a good equipment, but the skin of the girls has the texture of broken porcelain(chinaware)...
for the bed, you can use the settings of "mesh smoothing" or "D-Former"
I apologize for my advice and bad EngrishXD

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
45min render (think it hit 7000 max samples I set, was around 25% before it stopped). Would've like to be able to mess up the bed sheet a little, so it isn't as flat, but no worries will keep at it. Advice/tips always welcome.
View attachment 109559
Holy shit man, great job with the lighting and the expression! I love the way the girl on the right is looking at right at you.
As for the bedsheet, there are bedroom environments of Daz3d, such as Vacation Bedroom by i13 (I'm not very certain about the name) that has a bed with a crumpled bed-cover, which could add some more realism in this render, if that's what you're looking for. And you can always look into DForce cloths to simulate a crumpled bedsheet.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
you probably have a good equipment, but the skin of the girls has the texture of broken porcelain(chinaware)...
for the bed, you can use the settings of "mesh smoothing" or "D-Former"
I apologize for my advice and bad EngrishXD
No need to apologise, all good. Yeah I did notice the skin on Red's solo render was looking weird but forgot about it while doing the duo render. Maybe it was my render didn't fully complete (might try adding more samples so it runs longer) or I forgot to add proper skins textures, but I will test a few things to see what helps. Will also test your suggestions about the bed.

Holy shit man, great job with the lighting and the expression! I love the way the girl on the right is looking at right at you.
As for the bedsheet, there are bedroom environments of Daz3d, such as Vacation Bedroom by i13 (I'm not very certain about the name) that has a bed with a crumpled bed-cover, which could add some more realism in this render, if that's what you're looking for. And you can always look into DForce cloths to simulate a crumpled bedsheet.
Yeah I really like how Red's expression turned out, would've like to have made both of them looking at the viewer but it involved more tweaking than I had time for (might do another where they are sitting on the bed). Will have a look through i13's asset (as well as others) to see if I can find the something.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes