3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
@lexx228 You post a lot of renders here, are you actively working on a game?
I don't have enough skills and determination to start making my game, I'm afraid of the possibility of the guys with the NASA hardware to make 300-400 renders per month, when I can only 100-120 maximum (if I do not turn off the computer at all time):frown:
I'm just learning (in every picture I try something new);)

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I don't have enough skills and determination to start making my game, I'm afraid of the possibility of the guys with the NASA hardware to make 300-400 renders per month, when I can only 100-120 maximum (if I do not turn off the computer at all time):frown:
I'm just learning (in every picture I try something new);)
I've seen most of your posts and I think they are good enough to be in a game. People loved your elf girl, maybe she needs some sexy adventures.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
And a proptest of mine. Here I tested the new Hexagon-beta and its bridge to create morphs for older Genesis iterations.
Here I transfered the Gen2 StripShow panties to a Gen8 shape. And I've learned so far, that I lack the skill to create realistic shapes with hexagon, ... yet.
KittyTest.jpg
For those who are interested in the shape of the shadows on her side. That is what happens, when you use the Sun as a rimlight over some roofs.

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
... For those who are interested in the shape of the shadows on her side. That is what happens, when you use the Sun as a rimlight over some roofs.
Don't you just increase the subdivision of the model to correct the square shadows? (parameters >> model >> general >> mesh resolution >> SubDivision Level == ~2)

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Don't you just increase the subdivision of the model to correct the square shadows? (parameters >> model >> general >> mesh resolution >> SubDivision Level == ~2)
Man I need the dummy version of Daz that has a paragraph tool tip for each of those settings.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes