3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evic

May 25, 2018
Oops?

Started as a mistake but it wasn't horrible so I just kind of ran with it. Please pardon the lazy default environment light and nothing else, I was playing with posing.

Julie 2.png
I think I spent more time trying to get the feet to actually be flat on the ground plane than anything else :)

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Oops?

Started as a mistake but it wasn't horrible so I just kind of ran with it. Please pardon the lazy default environment light and nothing else, I was playing with posing.

View attachment 110408
I think I spent more time trying to get the feet to actually be flat on the ground plane than anything else :)
For 'lazy default environment light' you've illuminated some good detail on the legs, and of course, the pose helps a lot (or, maybe it's just because I love women in high heels ;) ). Nice.

Evic

May 25, 2018
For 'lazy default environment light' you've illuminated some good detail on the legs, and of course, the pose helps a lot (or, maybe it's just because I love women in high heels ;) ). Nice.
Thanks. I'm with you on the heels, I'm definitely a leg guy and legs look great with high heels :)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
GTX 1050, I think 8 GB Ram? I use Octane exported from Octane plug-in for Daz Studio

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Oops?

View attachment 110408
Oops?

View attachment 110408
if you right click on the parameters tab or any tab really - you get an option to get object to floor

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
I don't know how or why, but this render gets to 500 frames in 2 minutes despite having multiple figures. :noexpression: View attachment 110517
It's because of the lack of hair in that render, hair is what makes renders usually take that long, and the guy on the left looks like his hair is just textured in, and even if it isn't it's so short that it barely affects render time.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes