3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Mar 23, 2018
Based on

Your attention to detail copying their particular promo image style is impressive; lighting setup (that always makes the girls looks like they're on the verge of tears), heavy DOF, grain. Nice work.
Thanks. Just to avoid confusion - that second-circle and I are, well.... me. Last time I looked anyway :p I do all my promos in a similar themed style (background in fashion photography - thus the miserable faces :p). Probably should change it up at some point if they all look like their going to cry though. heh.

Suileef

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks. Just to avoid confusion - that second-circle and I are, well.... me. Last time I looked anyway :p I do all my promos in a similar themed style (background in fashion photography - thus the miserable faces :p). Probably should change it up at some point if they all look like their going to cry though. heh.
No shit, second cirlce himself! I love ur characters, they are my favorites! oh boy, it's like to see movie star!)

Mar 23, 2018
:D cheers @blackonis - appreciate that mate - saw your render up there - that's really awesome. Yeah - thought I'd look for a hobby for my 3d stuff - problem with making characters is that I never get to actually render any images anymore that aren't for promo work. So thought I'd try here and see if I can pair up with some writers/coders to see what we could come up. Seems a cool wee community.
@lexx228 :D

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
I had my suspicions, but thought it was the lack of sleep and my usual paranoia. And, like Blackonis, I love your work / photography style: your images are unique to the DAZ store, so I wouldn't change a thing. As for the girls looking on the verge of tears, it has -- for me at least -- prompted a few purchases just because they stand out (all the other DAZ models look so happy, happy, happy!!!, whereas yours ... they have that puppy dog in the window look [please take me home]).

Anyway, enough ranting and being star-struck: something a little more subtle to end the day (trying to understand Blackonis' style and failing quite spectacularly) ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes