3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Hi,
i've been working on another sci-fi enviroment. It's a curved hallway (this time curved in the right diraction :) ). Maybe a few more information to this scene. I kinda got carried away with modeling details in the beginning and had to reduce details later and had to remodel a few things becuase to polycount just exploded. Even now the polygon count on the complete scene is above 9 milion polygons... kinda hard to handle for my machine. I seperated the scene into a few smaller parts so i can hide parts of the hallway which wont be visible in certain angles anyway. As allways i would like to add more details and more stuff to the enviroment, but i guess it will be to much to handle. I'am not satisfied with some of the textures, but for a few test renders it's quite ok i guess.

CurvedHallway_1.png CurvedHallway_2.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Hi,
i've been working on another sci-fi enviroment. It's a curved hallway (this time curved in the right diraction :) ). Maybe a few more information to this scene. I kinda got carried away with modeling details in the beginning and had to reduce details later and had to remodel a few things becuase to polycount just exploded. Even now the polygon count on the complete scene is above 9 milion polygons... kinda hard to handle for my machine. I seperated the scene into a few smaller parts so i can hide parts of the hallway which wont be visible in certain angles anyway. As allways i would like to add more details and more stuff to the enviroment, but i guess it will be to much to handle. I'am not satisfied with some of the textures, but for a few test renders it's quite ok i guess.

View attachment 538077 View attachment 538078
Probably being too hard on yourself, I do it too. This is great and would look amazing filled out with some characters.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Hahahah, it's just fiction. You can be rest assured that I don't support and am absolutely against it in the material world.

Thank you for the kind comment!
Hi again SapphireFire,

I have no problem with the content offered. I just thought the "tiny" hands were odd, that's all. :D

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Test interior lighting from the outside with one spotlight
Bad idea, losing time rendering, Ghost light 1/2 assets still the best for small graphics cards..
10min 0% 364 ite i stopped, denoiser is my friend.
View attachment 537404
Hi Larry Kubiac,

I like the overall comp, but my eyes were drawn to all those hard shadows everywhere (the heaviest distraction for me was beside the up-skirt girl on the couch).

Maybe make the shadows softer to blend better and my eyes would focus more on the lovely bits shown. :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes