3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
bonjour a tous voila j'ai une couille dans mon rendue lol qui peut me dire comment vous faite svp

Hello everyone. There's a ball in my rendering, lol, that can tell me how you're doing, please.

View attachment 540335
Easiest solution: photoshop! Copy part of the cloth on his upper right thigh, paste it over the balls, and use some blur to make the edges of what you pasted more fluid.
Harder but better solution: use the geometry editor or Mesh Grabber (an addon from the Daz Store) to pull the crotch of the shorts a bit forward.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Easiest solution: photoshop! Copy part of the cloth on his upper right thigh, paste it over the balls, and use some blur to make the edges of what you pasted more fluid.
Harder but better solution: use the geometry editor or Mesh Grabber (an addon from the Daz Store) to pull the crotch of the shorts a bit forward.
j'ai télécharger mesh grabber mais je sais pas pourquoi je n'arrive pas a l'installer peut tut m'aider svp
I downloaded mesh grabber but I don't know why I can't install it, can you help me please?

laurenYT

Feb 4, 2020
Peter shook his head, trying to keep his eyes from ogling his sister athletic body. Trying to keep his eyes off Laura's 32B breasts. Tried to ignore how lovely her shampoo smelled that came off her hair.
20.png
Quickly turning his attention back to the TV when he felt himself getting hard. He didn't need his sister to know what kind of freak he was.
21.png

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
jfredy78

Ok, think a dformer would look more natural.

First save the pose of your figure:

-Select your Figure/ Character in the scene tab
-Menu > Edit > Figure > Memorize Figure Pose
-Menu > Edit > Figure > Zero Figure Pose (easier to work with dformers in zero pose)
-Select the shorts
-Menu > Create > New D-Former
-Now there are three new pieces parented to your shorts, a dformer field and a dformer base with a parented dformer
-Select the field and use xyz translate and scale to place it where you want the bulge for his balls to be.
-Now use the dformer itself to pull out the area until his balls are covered.
-Select your Figure/ Character in the scene tab
-Menu > Edit > Figure > Restore Figure Pose to restore his original pose

Balls_1.jpg Balls_2.jpg Balls_3.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes