3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
jfredy78

Ok, think a dformer would look more natural.

First save the pose of your figure:

-Select your Figure/ Character in the scene tab
-Menu > Edit > Figure > Memorize Figure Pose
-Menu > Edit > Figure > Zero Figure Pose (easier to work with dformers in zero pose)
-Select the shorts
-Menu > Create > New D-Former
-Now there are three new pieces parented to your shorts, a dformer field and a dformer base with a parented dformer
-Select the field and use xyz translate and scale to place it where you want the bulge for his balls to be.
-Now use the dformer itself to pull out the area until his balls are covered.
-Select your Figure/ Character in the scene tab
-Menu > Edit > Figure > Restore Figure Pose to restore his original pose

View attachment 540544 View attachment 540548 View attachment 540552
Hi Smbt3D,

Thanks for that explanation on how to fix the shorts poke through with D-forming.

Your choosing to use that small basketball to fix the dude's junk made me laugh. :)

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
ParkerANDSelena1.jpg

ParkerANDSelena2.jpg

Parker (23) returns home, on leave from a military deployment. She is greeted by her sister, Selena (19), who's grown into quite the woman in big sister's absence, having begun training to be a fitness model with a bit of a goth flare. What will happen from here? No one knows, but the sisters are clearly thrilled to see one another.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Hi Morpheus668,

Like the render but if she's NOT a giant, I would work on the scaling and camera perspective of the background. Maybe, It's just how I'm seeing the render? :)
meh, looks good to me. Im more concerned with the fact her left foot is too low, the right backpack strap needs adjusting. her bracelets could be tweaked a little. the choker seems a lil off. I couldnt quite get the hat to fit the hair completely. maybe looking into the reflection on he sunglasses... etc... etc...

Hi Morpheus668,

Getting there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck
lemme say, there was ZERO thought put into the renders with that asset.
those were just "wonder what she looks like" renders with no care or planning put into them.
the first ones were stock skin with the pale soles and cottage cheese outa the box.
the last one was simply me not liking the cottage cheese and wondering if a simple skin change would alleviate it, and picking a different skin at random.

P.S. you really should learn to use the multi-quote function!

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
meh, looks good to me. Im more concerned with the fact her left foot is too low, the right backpack strap needs adjusting. her bracelets could be tweaked a little. the choker seems a lil off. I couldnt quite get the hat to fit the hair completely. maybe looking into the reflection on he sunglasses... etc... etc...

lemme say, there was ZERO thought put into the renders with that asset.
those were just "wonder what she looks like" renders with no care or planning put into them.
the first ones were stock skin with the pale soles and cottage cheese outa the box.
the last one was simply me not liking the cottage cheese and wondering if a simple skin change would alleviate it, and picking a different skin at random.

P.S. you really should learn to use the multi-quote function!
Thanks for the reply. Question - how do would I use the multi-quote function? Link to a f.a.q. would be nice because my search-foo resulted in nothing. :) Thanks

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Question - how do would I use the multi-quote function? Link to a f.a.q. would be nice because my search-foo resulted in nothing. :) Thanks
Instead of clicking on the "Reply" button, click on the "Quote" of all the posts you want to reply to
Quote Button.png
Then, to add them when making a post, click on the "Insert quotes..." button
Insert Quotes Button.png

you will then this pop up

Review Messages Pop Up.png

Click on the Button at the lower right and it will add all the posts you want to reply to into your post.
It does not space them out. You have to do that yourself.
Just remember every quote is ended with [/QUOTE]. so just hit enter a few time after each one of those to give yourself a lil room to work in :)

Quote Ends.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes