3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
For the clipping try raising the collision iteration and then move them accordingly
Or use bulge clothing
Or add and adjust dformer on short by making sure that it only modifies where the dick is + smoothing yes

(Si il te les faut fredo je te les donnes les dsf bulge clothing, je les es converti gf8 vers gf3)
(If you need them, Fredo, I'll give you the dsf bulge clothing, i converted gf8 to gf3)

Last edited:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
For the clipping try raising the collision iteration and then move them accordingly
mille merci pour tes conseil mais étant un novice qui ne parle pas trop l'anglais je n'ai pas compris tes conseil peut tu m'expliquer plus simplement pour moi svp car je sais pas pourquoi mais sa pourrait m'aider a m’améliorer se que tu a dit

thank you so much for your advice but being a novice who doesn't speak too much English I didn't understand your advice can you explain it to me more simply for me please because I don't know why but it could help me to improve what you said.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
mille merci pour tes conseil mais étant un novice qui ne parle pas trop l'anglais je n'ai pas compris tes conseil peut tu m'expliquer plus simplement pour moi svp car je sais pas pourquoi mais sa pourrait m'aider a m’améliorer se que tu a dit

thank you so much for your advice but being a novice who doesn't speak too much English I didn't understand your advice can you explain it to me more simply for me please because I don't know why but it could help me to improve what you said.
Il t'a dit d'utiliser le smotthing sur le short pour que le short prenne la forme de la bite qui pointe son nez a l'exterieur.
Edit/figures or objects/geometry/add smotthing modifier sur le short.
He told you to use the smotthing on the shorts to make the short take the shape of the cock pointing out.

Reactions: jfredy78

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Still playing around with car renders. This is going to take a hell of a long time to finish rendering, but after 300 iterations I'm already pretty happy with it:

250/300 + denoising is enough.
especially in Ultra hd converting to 1080p, this better than 3 hours rendering 1080p.
Ultra HD 75 ite is enough.

SysRegent

Jun 24, 2019
That's what I did here. 300 iterations then through the Intel denoiser, and downsampled to 720p. It comes out a little too smudged still when viewed in 1080p, so I'm gonna have it go to 1000 and then denoise.

Reactions: Larry Kubiac
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes