3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Back with another character dump!
Finally finished 4 of the 6 family members(they are supose to be super rich, that's why all the bling)
I'm really happy with the end result, what do you guys and gals think of them?

Carola
View attachment 548884
Emilia
View attachment 548885
Roxana
View attachment 548886
Jacky (not sure about the name yet) View attachment 548887

Plus a little bonus close up just because she's so pretty!
View attachment 548932
Carola Looking juicy :p

Reactions: Mengal

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
My first attempt at DAZ. It's bad compared to your cool work, but I still like it
You'll be fine. My first attempt was less than 2 weeks ago, and I was very hesitant to post anything here. I'm still way behind the skills of many of the people here, but getting better 'cos I learn new things about the Daz Studio every day. So will you. But be prepared...it's like the answer to the old question, "How do you eat an elephant?". Answer..."One bite at a time". Initially DAZ seemed overwhelming to me. It's a HUGE elephant of options, settings, etc. Take it one bite at a time and you'll be making great renders before you know it.

Hint: Open the Environment tab, select the "background" option, then mouse-click on the "color bar" that has the 3 numerical settings on it. It will bring up a new pop-up window where you can change the default "transparency background color" from the white in your render to any color you want without needing to know the numbers for the color (use you mouse to point somewhere in the color grid, or drag the "slider" up/down on the right side of it). I accidentally found that method 4 days after starting to use Daz. It gets rid of that eye-scorching all white background and can use something easier on the viewer's eyes like a dark grey one. It also makes the model stand out better color and lighting-wise, etc.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Still learning new things. Got frisky and did two VERY large renders just for fun to see what would happen. Then tried the denoiser on both of them (first time using it). Then had to reduce the images to be able to post them here (they are still large though). I do large(er) renders 'cos I display them on my 65" 4K UHD Curved Screen TV. So if anyone is wondering about that, it's like the mountain climbers who are asked, "Why do you climb that mountain?". My answer is the same..."Because it is there." :LOL:

1st Image: Original render 4096 x 4096, 13.6mb. Denoised then reduced 50% to 2048 x 2048, 4.7mb

DJ 02_intel_Resized.png

2nd Image: Got really insane with this one (too much coffee probably). Original render 4096 x 6627, 28mb. Denoised then reduced to 45% to 1843 x 2982, 6.8mb. The hair on her left side rendered messed up on her arm. Still trying to figure out how to prevent that. I think it has something to do with using G3 hair on a G8 model, but not sure about that. I couldn't find any "morphs" or hair settings to prevent it with the left arm pose I used.

DJ 03_intel_Resized.png

If you're frisky you can still display them in whatever viewer you use at a 2X zoom level and shouldn't see any "noise" in either one. I'm gonna go get another coffee now.....:coffee:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes