3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Experimenting with different lighting and backgrounds. Still learning. FWIW, I have no intention of ever doing a VN or doing "pay" products like having a Patreon site. I just got curious about Daz a couple weeks ago and decided to try to learn about it. Discovered it's fun making renders, so I'll probably do it in spare time until it gets boring. My renders are going to be for the most part "glamour" or "centerfold" style portraits or landscapes at least for now. Those are letting me learn the new parts of Daz Studio I need to keep learning for now.

Two renders with brighter "daytime" lighting, and 2 with "night" themes. All rendered at 2531 x 4096, then resized to 80% to 2035 x 3277 for upload here (that's why I'm posting them as thumbnails...large pics and file sizes). Double-click them once opened to scroll around them in full size if you want to.

Also, feel free to recommend anything. I welcome constructive criticism. That's how I'll keep learning too. (y)

01 Resize.png 02 Resize.png 03 Resize.png 04 Resize.png

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
This is the one I have my eyes on.

Another one that seems to get good results is

Never used the second one myself but it is pretty much the very first recommendation in german Blender Forums.
For manual export, I prefer the .obj but .fbx seems to be the more common solution nowadays.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You could start here. it might help. :)

This is the one I have my eyes on.

Another one that seems to get good results is

Never used the second one myself but it is pretty much the very first recommendation in german Blender Forums.
For manual export, I prefer the .obj but .fbx seems to be the more common solution nowadays.
Uh, for some reason I have the video from Staff and the second from Techn0 like already played. I mean, I stopped it halfway, but I honestly don't remember when.. so It seems I kinda forgot about those two. The other one that you're keeping your eyes on the previous version before the latest one is available!

Works mostly for blender 2.81, hope is the full archive tho. I already requested on zone for the newest, that is compatible for 2.82. I'm gonna check these out!

Reactions: Techn0magier

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Uh, for some reason I have the video from Staff and the second from Techn0 like already played. I mean, I stopped it halfway, but I honestly don't remember when.. so It seems I kinda forgot about those two. The other one that you're keeping your eyes on the previous version before the latest one is available!

Works mostly for blender 2.81, hope is the full archive tho. I already requested on zone for the newest, that is compatible for 2.82. I'm gonna check these out!
No, you haven't ;) It is a timestamp in my Link.
I stopped at the rig to show you that it is included..

Reactions: brynhildr
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes