3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I always feel like it is a little too destructive whenever I use it, worth noting though that the render I posted was only 30% complete at 5000 iterations. These are mostly be playing around and preparing scene work. :love:
A little trick to avoid waiting for hours and thousands of iterations that are useless in the end. Just multiply by 2 the desired resolution when rendering. Example for 1080p (1920x1080) you select UHD (3840x2160)

Depending on the pc or the graphic card, the scene must not be too charged, or it will be necessary to donwsize the textures and/or set the rendering "instancing optimization" to "speed".

You can also set that trick directly to daz:
capture.png
I put 300 but 75/125 ite is more than enough for a rather bright picture, for a dark picture or with water 150/250 ite

So you stop the rendering, the image will be disgusting or really disgusting but it doesn't matter. You denoising the image, and you downsize the image to 1080p. And you'll get a picture as beautiful or even more beautiful in 10/15min than 5000 ite and hours of waiting.

Tuto denoiser https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-1092#post-2998954

Exemple
Default image 3000x2121
sara.png capture.png

Denoising + downsizing (better pixel quality)
denoiser_sara.png

Default UHD with env. + DOF
sara_1.png capture.png
Denoising + downdizing (It even mitigated the DOF)
denoiser_sara_1.png

Last edited:

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
This is WIP. Morphs for head, Growing up genesis 8 F (teen) + Zbrush for eyes, eyelids, ears, nose etc. I still need to try an appropriate tooth morph with Zbrush without F the mesh.

For some f reason, I decided to render this at Subdivision level 5, just for testing i guess. My pc almost exploded (I've Made a Huge Mistake lol, level 3 is nice).

Reference

9aa19e80b12ab787a0d86195873ceab2.jpg

Dec 27, 2019
This is WIP. Morphs for head, Growing up genesis 8 F (teen) + Zbrush for eyes, eyelids, ears, nose etc. I still need to try an appropriate tooth morph with Zbrush without F the mesh.

For some f reason, I decided to render this at Subdivision level 5, just for testing i guess. My pc almost exploded (I've Made a Huge Mistake lol, level 3 is nice).

Reference

View attachment 568850
GORGEOUS WORK!

Reactions: Jackboo1

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Guys... what can I do to fix that hat x hair problem?
:unsure:

Also, can I reduce specular on my own? (on skin)
If I can't, can I somehow lower it beyond what's being offered by the character assets that I have?
SickleYield has a utility for hats/hoods.

Also there is a free one on MCasual's site.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
SickleYield has a utility for hats/hoods.

Also there is a free one on MCasual's site.
Yeah, that's the thing
I'll try to use Mesh Grabber first and see how that goes - this one seems a bit tricky, and I'm still making baby steps on Daz Studio (and had zero experience w/ anything, but PS and TikTok)
:poop:

But those should definitely work

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Girls' night

Melissa: I haven't been out with aunt in a long time, I remember that her outings always end on hot nights

denoiser_42.png

Aunt: I can't believe Melissa wants to go out again after so long, I think I'll make her a little surprise with my friend Mike

denoiser_44.png

Melissa: Hi sorry I'm late I'll just finish getting dressed and we're leaving

Aunt: Clear without a problem

denoiser_45.png

Aunt Great Mike has confirmed to me that he's going to the bar so tonight's going to be tremendous.

Melissa: I'll go and get dressed (I wonder who you're talking to invited this time, I hope Mike has long since had a penis as big as his)

denoiser_46.png

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
A little trick to avoid waiting for hours and thousands of iterations that are useless in the end. Just multiply by 2 the desired resolution when rendering. Example for 1080p (1920x1080) you select UHD (3840x2160)

---Snipped out to save thread space---
Here's the result of your tip, few little bits to work on but not bad at all - appreciate the help!

Hope you like it :)

X001_nvidia.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes