3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Noticed a weird issue going on with one of the characters i'm working on, a weird glitch is happening on the pubic area if I zoom out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yet if I move the camera in, same position nothing else has changed - it disappears.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any thoughts on what this could be? :S

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Noticed a weird issue going on with one of the characters i'm working on, a weird glitch is happening on the pubic area if I zoom out:
And yet if I move the camera in, same position nothing else has changed - it disappears.
Any thoughts on what this could be? :S
Maybe try reapplying it or changing it out for a different one and see if that fixes it?

Reactions: PandaLulz

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Maybe try reapplying it or changing it out for a different one and see if that fixes it?
If you applied it on the cock, apply it on GM8/3 or if you applied it on GM8/3, apply it on the cock.
Narrowed it down to the shell, yet removing it loses it's texturing and reapplying it is still the same. Looks like i'll be using a different anatomy set on this character, very odd.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
The two men arrive at a condominium apartment door.

View attachment 570319

Entering the apartment, the homeless man sees the man's wife and daughter. Confused and embarrassed by the girl's lewdness and the woman's beauty, he stares, unable to look away.

View attachment 570326

First Previous
"Come now, Mr. Witcher... and welcome to my adult VN. Make yourself comfortable while I do some coding"

Now there's a plot
:coffee:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes