3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The husband sees an old homeless man.

city dad sees hobo.jpg

He stops, extends his hand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He would stand there, taking the old man in his arms, possibly shed tears from the overwhelming empathy he feels toward him. But he doesn't. Leading him, he starts walking. His wife and daughter are waiting for him at home, restless from the anticipation of getting fucked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First
Previous
Next

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I'm really getting into the rendering, scene setup side of things although the thought of trying to learn Ren'Py and the writing, programming of stats and all that comes with it, really scare me quite a bit if i'm honest. I've got the massive idea in my head, which will take you across a lot of countries... it's just translating that into words and doing it good :/
Ren'Py for a linear or branching VN is actually quite easy. Certainly far easier than learning Daz. Creating a game that is open world / sandbox is far more challenging.

To create a simple linear VN it isn't much harder than the following:
scene imagename
char "speech"

To extend to a branching VN you just need to use menu / if statements and create a few variables to track choices.

I would suggest giving it a go to see what you are able to create. There is also plenty of assistance that can be gained from this site. Also the inbuilt Ren'Py tutorials are actually quite good.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes