3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do people really give a shit about 'like' so they have to moderate usage? :unsure:
Feel quite futile, I guess I don't get it.
Iirc, there were some people who actually raped the "like" feature in a private conversation, a group one. They were literally giving each other likes like there was no tomorrow (for what purpose, I don't know) so the staff had to do something about it and put a limit of how much likes you can give per day.

First time i used the Intel Denoiser. Is there a way to make it not so agressive because i think it takes away too much of the sharpness.
If I were you, I wouldn't complain honestly. Looks really great nonetheless! Also the Intel one is even the less aggressive compared to the nvidia one and the daz one, which both of them really "wash out" every single detail. Tried countless times and the Intel is more on point than anything else.
Unless you go for the Blender route, in which there's a denoiser even there and that is surely more decent than the daz one :ROFLMAO:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Prototyping new characters, and here's my punk girl. I think face is quite good already, but body probably still needs some work. Also she still lacks small navel piercing and nose stud, but nothing too extreme. What do you guys think?

View attachment 571752
Besides the mentioned piercings, I would also consider a little bit more hair, like unshaven legs/armpits and some stubs in the bikini zone. Another idea would be a more unconventional pubic hairstyle. A skull would be fitting. Also, one or two tattoo instead of the piercings, depending on her personality, could be interesting.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes