3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Besides the mentioned piercings, I would also consider a little bit more hair, like unshaven legs/armpits and some stubs in the bikini zone. Another idea would be a more unconventional pubic hairstyle. A skull would be fitting. Also, one or two tattoo instead of the piercings, depending on her personality, could be interesting.
Oh yeah, tattoos! I totally forgot those. That's a great idea, thank you. I have to check if I have anything in my runtime. Skull shaped pubic hair would be awesome also, but I don't think I own anything like that, and don't really even know how to make one either.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Oh yeah, tattoos! I totally forgot those. That's a great idea, thank you. I have to check if I have anything in my runtime. Skull shaped pubic hair would be awesome also, but I don't think I own anything like that, and don't really even know how to make one either.
You could search the web for .
For Tattoos, you could create some on your own.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Clip of her hair against her head, right side of it, that black thing that you see! Fix that and it will be perfect :)

My turn now. I tried to portrait Elsa from Frozen as close as possible. I hope I got it right :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
French version

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Clip of her hair against her head, right side of it, that black thing that you see! Fix that and it will be perfect :)

My turn now. I tried to portrait Elsa from Frozen as close as possible. I hope I got it right :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haircolour and Lipstick colour the rest looks good so far. ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes