3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
View attachment 573633
j'ai vue quelqu'un qui avait mis de la lumière sur le gants s'il pouvait me dire comment faire sa serait cool
I saw someone who put a light on the glove if he could tell me how to do that would be cool.
Exemple:
Surface, select geme
capture.png
Shaders presets/iray/DAZ Uber/Emissive
capture.png
Select color
capture.png
Après si tu veux que la lumiere se diffuse tu peux ajouter un spot au niveau de la geme.
Afterwards, if you want the light to be diffused you can add a spotlight in the geme.

Reactions: DD3DD and jfredy78

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
I made some changes, and I think she looks more authentic now. I toned her head a little smaller and shortened her neck, and made some minor body changes. I also added some tattoos to make her look a little more like a true punk girl ( thank you for that great idea (y) ), and added few piercings, but unfortunately her nose stud looks more like a mole now though, since I couldn't get light to reflect nicely :p

Anyways, here's a more serious render of the punk girl in a night time city environment. Constructive feedback is always welcome

punkgirl3.png

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I made some changes, and I think she looks more authentic now. I toned her head a little smaller and shortened her neck, and made some minor body changes. I also added some tattoos to make her look a little more like a true punk girl ( thank you for that great idea (y) ), and added few piercings, but unfortunately her nose stud looks more like a mole now though, since I couldn't get light to reflect nicely :p

Anyways, here's a more serious render of the punk girl in a night time city environment. Constructive feedback is always welcome

View attachment 573739
She looks good and I love punk/alt girls myself. A few notes, the earrings don't hang naturally. It's tough because they don't really hang like they are supposed to so every time you move the head you have to go and manually adjust. One of the reasons I just stick to studs or something like that.

She's also very bright for being outside at night especially with her surroundings being a bit dark. I'm guessing she's under a street light, but right now the light looks like it's in front of her versus above her.

Otherwise she's very tasty and naughty :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes