3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Can be fixed but it s not easy.. You ll see that often specially on big boobs figures, either simulate the clothe, or tell x part to not follow that strictly, or there are other tools that can help.
DAZ doesn't like big tits.

tell me this charecter and game name please?
His character doesn't necessarily come from a game like everything else you can see here.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
We've been going to the lake every summer for as long as I can remember. My uncle has a place up there and it's 8 weeks making amazing memories with some of the same people year after year. We've made some good friends.

Last year though I was sick and the year before she hadn't been there. It had been a couple of years since I'd seen Cara.

I almost didn't recognize her. I think this is going to be the best summer yet...

Cara-Drink.jpg

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Let's go for a swim!" she announces as she strips down to her bikini and jumps in off the jetty. You hastily follow and enjoy 20 minutes catching up in the cool sharp water.

"Okay, my legs are starting to go numb!" she tells you and the two of you pull yourselves up onto the Jetty. She starts telling you about what happened last summer and your eyes go to her white bikini. Wait... is it going transparent?!?

I should say something, do the right thing. Just... um, god Cara! you think.

"Hello? Still with me?" she prompts.

"Your um... top... err.. bikini... it's gone a bit see-through." you stammer.

Cara-Bikini.jpg

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Guys, when I see a material flagged as MDL or RSL, what does that mean?
MDL is for iray RSL is for 3DDelight. That's not to say you can't use an item textured in RSL for Iray and usually it looks fine but it can have unexpected behaviour (from what I've seen in my own renders)

Reactions: SummmerP
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes