3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Cara glances down. "Ugh," she exclaims. "Well... No big deal I guess. I mean..." she starts - probably referring to some of your brief awkward encounters in previous years.

"Yeah, I guess. It's um... fine." you reply but your voice betrays how distracted you're finding the situation. The red flush of her cheeks isn't helping the situation either.

Seeing you are being more awkward about this than she is Cara smiles and a familiar mischievous grin spreads across her face. "Jesus Liam, when did you get this shy? Imagine your face if you actually saw..." and with an upward flick of her eyes, she makes a decision and hooks a thumb into her bikini top.

Gazing back into your eyes she brushes her thumb across her chest dragging the sheet wet fabric aside exposing her breast to you.

"I, um, err, well, I'd yeah, probably, hmm." is all you manage, your eyes transfixed.

"Thought so," she responds and you hear a snapping sound as she releases the stretched elastic of her bikini bottoms and they spring back to her skin. As you glance back up her top is now firmly back in place as if nothing ever happened.

Cara-Flash.jpg

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"I'd better go get changed," she says quietly, whatever sudden burst of confidence drained as quickly as it arrived.

She starts to walk away and then turns back to face you barely slowing her pace.

"See you tonight maybe?" she poses.

"Definitely."

Cara-WalkBikini.jpg

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Overall quiet happy with this render, accept for the material of the tail and ears . Waaay too low quality. :3
had some good results with this product: . Did lower the length of the fur to get the desired effect I was after though. (In this case cheap costume for Carnival.) Maybe It's worth a try?

Carnival 4 UHD.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes