3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hey guy wanted to ask if it is better to leave the renders as they are or retouched them a bit?
I like the second one but not the darker shades that are kicked in. View attachment 581205 View attachment 581206
Looks nice, almost everyone is post working his renders in PS or any other image editor, either fixing bugs or lighting or adding more stuff.. It s nothing wrong with that, do it as you feel and you re happy with the result!

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guy wanted to ask if it is better to leave the renders as they are or retouched them a bit?
I like the second one but not the darker shades that are kicked in. View attachment 581205 View attachment 581206
Main thing that sticks out to me is the increase in contrast in the 2nd pic, looks especially nice on the grass. Lots of people do postwork because sometimes it's just easier/quicker to do some correcting in post instead of rendering everything out or going back and doing additional renders. Nice work. One thing I would do is bring down your highlights (the sky is really white and bright, but that doesn't really show on the warriors because they're a little dark).

Reactions: RandomFarmer

HFSTime

Jul 13, 2019
I like the first one since the grass looks more natural. The only thing I might suggest (not sure what you're using for post, but will reference Photoshop here since it's what I know) is to maybe pop it into the Camera Raw filter to bring up the shadow detail a bit. Might help with the guy in the dark armor.

Reactions: RandomFarmer

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes