3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a way I can have those facial piercings and earrings staying in place?
are they in the right node? Maybe you hadn't selected the character when you added them (This never happens to me or anything ;))

Guys... the fuck is happening?
:unsure:
Maybe it's because you added GF 8 Genitals on the GM 8? shoudn't happen but who knows. I'd just try to apply the texture again.
Or maybe a shell is misbehaving? I know this happens with the golden palace genitalia if you also add breastacular for instance (though they have a fix included in the product).

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I like it. Great start. They look like they are skating. I think the lighting could be improved, because they are a little flat. But otherwise I think it looks great.

dtitan

Miracle Studios
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Made the 2 poses from scratch, im trying to make it look like they are skating. Could use some feedback on how it looks and possible ways to improve them.
Maybe, they should lean forward a little. It should be subtle.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
@Admins!! Umm Way above 25 peeps with talent posting every day, then you got the other 10 who need the encouragement to motivate them to become "peeps with talent" before they lose hope...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much love to the peeps in charge. Just blown away by all the talent in this thread. Want to support everyone who deserves it :)

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I saw her later that evening on the beach playing volleyball. There were a few familiar faces on and off the court mixed with plenty of new ones but none held my attention.

Instead, I watched her leap, twist, and turn returning both the ball and my glances. We'd been friends a long time and we'd cluelessly fondled and awkwardly kissed a few times but this year I ached to be near her.

As the game wrapped up she high-fived her team-mate then headed my way. I smiled and greeted a few familiar faces I hadn't caught up with yet making promises to do so my eyes darting to her as she toweled the sweat off her face and shook some of the sand from her hair.

"I need to relax a little after that workout. I'm a bit out of shape!" she laughed. I wanted to tell her I admired every shape of her body but settled for "sure" and we made our way a little further down the beach to a quieter spot we knew.

Cara-Volley.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes