3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I really like the character look :) and it looks like a authentic night scene, good job! :D both pics are good, the second looks a bit like a screen or tv is there too but yeah.. :winkytongue:
Y'know, it's funny, I was thinking the same thing, but I think it may be the comparison that projects that illusion. If you view just the second image on its own without the context of the first, you think less about the possibility of there being a screen.

Either way, these look like an improvement over the previous low-light shot - I think they look good!

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Y'know, it's funny, I was thinking the same thing, but I think it may be the comparison that projects that illusion. If you view just the second image on its own without the context of the first, you think less about the possibility of there being a screen.

Either way, these look like an improvement over the previous low-light shot - I think they look good!
Yeah, flipping between them makes it super obvious. Like I said, I'm trying to balance it being a dark room versus being able to actually see the scene. I think people are willing to accept a bit of BS lighting for night scenes.

I really like the character look :) and it looks like a authentic night scene, good job! :D both pics are good, the second looks a bit like a screen or tv is there too but yeah.. :winkytongue:
Well that's good to hear, she's the main interest for my first game. Basically two childhood friends discovering new feelings for each other (or not). I wanted to start small. I thought about a full blown dating sim with tropes, but I decided to focus on just the one (childhood friend trope) and really dig into it. (Although, there is one other romantic option for... reasons.)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes