3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
you're working on a game? Great news, can you reveal more information or is it too early? Renpy?
It s still in early stage, around 100 renders done, it s gonna be a short novel at the moment. It s more about a test, want to see the feedback and how everything works and then maybe i can start something more complex. It is renpy, yeah.

Tags planned, female protag, grp sex mmf and ffm, interracial, cheating, cucking, NTR on not avoidable, well can t really call it NTR but meh.. and probably other taboos but nothing sure, drugs.

You can join my discord sever and ask anything you like to know.. No secrets :LOL:
Listed on my signature.

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
It s still in early stage, around 100 renders done, it s gonna be a short novel at the moment. It s more about a test, want to see the feedback and how everything works and then maybe i can start something more complex. It is renpy, yeah.

Tags planned, female protag, grp sex mmf and ffm, interracial, cheating, cucking, NTR on not avoidable, well can t really call it NTR but meh.. and probably other taboos but nothing sure, drugs.

You can join my discord sever and ask anything you like to know.. No secrets :LOL:
Listed on my signature.
sounds great. NTR unavoidable? :D :sneaky: Your renders are already top, if the story reaches a similar level the thing will be great.(y)

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well depends what you understand by NTR, she is gonna cheat on him and he ll find out, not avoidable but in the end hubby is a secondary character.. 3rd maybe.. So not sure if it s really NTR or not.
sounds great. NTR unavoidable? :D :sneaky: Your renders are already top, if the story reaches a similar level the thing will be great.(y)

View attachment 583532

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Well depends what you understand by NTR, she is gonna cheat on him and he ll find out, not avoidable but in the end hubby is a secondary character.. 3rd maybe.. So not sure if it s really NTR or not.
Hey CulayTL ! Just checked your Patreon page, the renders look fantastic! (y)

Reactions: CulayTL
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes