3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you for sharing the technical details. My first priority of learning is to have a process of not having that hard plastic feel in my characters.
If you need any advise just drop me a pm, i am by no means an expert but i will tell you what i know/think.

Reactions: 31971207

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
sounds great. NTR unavoidable? :D :sneaky: Your renders are already top, if the story reaches a similar level the thing will be great.(y)

View attachment 583532
she's fucking hot!

Is that Sharonda Hair with 2 tails? awesome one..
You could use dforce cum or something to make it dripping down her leg/ass :) good one!

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I fixed aliasing problem in this fucking software.
I wanted to do wet hair from hair that doesn't have that possibility, so I started and went to another thing...
On the daz forum they say to reduce the size of the textures or change the position of the camera but there is a parameter made for that, found after doing so much rendering in the trash...
La lose...
Before
pool.png

After
pool_1.png

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
It's still nice to see the death of the likes on this thread, well played F95.

Scarcasm when you're holding us.

Reactions: Cul

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I fixed aliasing problem in this fucking software.
I wanted to do wet hair from hair that doesn't have that possibility, so I started and went to another thing...
On the daz forum they say to reduce the size of the textures or change the position of the camera but there is a parameter made for that, found after doing so much rendering in the trash...
La lose...
Before
View attachment 583987

After
View attachment 583984
What was the parameter you messed with?

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
My first real render, please give me some feedback!
I made the character from the base gen8, struggled a bit to get her to look nice, but I like how she looks now I think. Lighting is probably a bit all over the place, it's the part i worked on the less I guess so far.
I wouldn't criticize the character, free to do whatever you want (Except when it's in excess xd). It's a great job, but just one thing, you should revise the lighting that comes from the left side and bring it closer to the character to make it look like there's a street light above her since night would make it look more realistic but other than that wp.

Reactions: Ludvinae

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
I actually added a spotlight from the upper left side of the image, but toned it down, probably a bit too much. I wanted to retain the effect from the light coming from the cigarette and so I just used it to soften a bit the shadows, but you're right it would probably look better if it was a bit stronger.
Thanks!

Reactions: Larry Kubiac

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I actually added a spotlight from the upper left side of the image, but toned it down, probably a bit too much. I wanted to retain the effect from the light coming from the cigarette and so I just used it to soften a bit the shadows, but you're right it would probably look better if it was a bit stronger.
Thanks!
I don't use a spotlight, I think it sucks. Localized on the character I meant. It's possible to keep the light from the cigarette maybe by doing it like this. Do not let what I circled a red is put directly on the hand but offset.
capture.png

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Having a bit of trouble with GYN-01. I can't seem to get this plastic skin like texture for my models and am not sure what type of combination I have to do to get it. Any advice?

View attachment 581990 View attachment 581991 View attachment 581992
Personally I recommend you grab and apply to the relevant geoshell surfaces. The GYN assets create teh shape via a HD morph, so no problem replacing the shader. Couldn't find the asset on this site, but I'm sure you can find it somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes