3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
May 9, 2018
Appearance - 2

View attachment 598618

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.
The post work/effect is a bit overwhelming in medium/wide shots like these, might work out if it didn't have characters in it; like I like how the background and wings look but the effect is heavily distorting the model's face.

If I were you, I'd do two copies with one of the copies having less pronounced post processing, mask it and brush the bits you want to retain more details in (ie. the face), might give you some interesting results.

I really find your oily style interesting and fun and I can easily tell it's your work without needing to look over your name, so that definitely is a good thing imho. Keep it up :)

May 9, 2018
Is the red flush and wet cloth effect PS or Daz? If it's Daz can you share the technique? Thanks
It's kinda both, the cloth stains effect was done in post, the flushed skin around the forehead and nose was done in post as well. As For the cheeks, I used the Flushed Skin Overlay in Xameva's Orgasm Essentials. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 31971207

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Just messing around with a character I was working on, and I recalled someone commenting that there were no images of boys. So here's one!

I like Star Wars-ish at times. I could have added an emitter to that blade, but it's actually a dildo prop from Renderotica... which I generally find to be a more fun device than a sword.
tehdrkside.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Kaplo and Cul
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes