3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
More Star Wars :-D Everyone likes Twi'leks, right? I am thinking I should stick to aliens and elves in what I share here...

This is RawArt's Lekkulian, retextured. Basically take the Diffuse maps from a less photoreal skin set, put those over the Lekkulian textures, retaining all the other maps other than the Diffuse channel (you can barely see the translucence pattern from the Lekkulian textures on her upper chest). I use a hairband to hide the seam for the Lekku geograft. I use GIMP to create a texture for the geograft anatomy... just copied sections of the forehead to the Lekku diffuse map, and started painting. As long as it looks fairly uniform along the edges (you can always look at the UV map if you can't tell by the diffuse map), it should work okay.

The ears? Well, you do what you can. I suppose conical lumps are more "realistic" to the universe, but whatever. Elf ears are quicker and require no fuss.

This was ~470 Iray iterations, run through the Intel denoiser, post-work in GIMP (a little dust to soften the hard edges, some brightness/contrast balancing, some soft focus for a little more hazy lovely look).

View attachment 599810
Underage alarm!!! :oops:
I would say the same I'm afraid..
Great render but put some clothes on her :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes