• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Please help me Guys,

what happened with my DAZ??? See picture below: tis is DAZ 4.11... DAZ 4.12 won't load any figure, just exit without any error message. I reinstalled couple of times, deleted the appdata folders of DAZ but won't working.

Does somebody know a solution please?

Thanks.

1586156565799.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

abbott

Jun 1, 2017
Hey, guys. Is there any way to look at these cool-ass renders without tediously going page by page? There's more than a thousand of them, y'know? Like, is there any 'show only media' option for these kind of threads, or anything like that?

Thanks in advance for the response.
Keep up the good work!

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Hey, guys. Is there any way to look at these cool-ass renders without tediously going page by page? There's more than a thousand of them, y'know? Like, is there any 'show only media' option for these kind of threads, or anything like that?

Keep up the good work!
I dont think there an option to this cause 80-90% of all the forums works like this. . .

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

Keep up the good work!
I say just keep up with the forum and interact with the community

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
A shy Young girl meets her Good and Bad Influences.

Angel: Hey! Get your wings off her, you're going to make her smell like Fire and Brimstone!

Devil: As opposed to what: Clouds and Farts? Clouds are just White Farts SO, She HAS to smell like Farts! Tell her she smells like Farts! Say "Mikaela, You Smell Like Farts!!!"

Angel: Lucia! Stop trying to make her say rude things!!! (Quietly, And I don't smell like Farts ...)

Torn 1.jpg

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
A shy Young girl meets her Good and Bad Influences.

Angel: Hey! Get your wings off her, you're going to make her smell like Fire and Brimstone!

Devil: As opposed to what: Clouds and Farts? Clouds are just White Farts SO, She HAS to smell like Farts! Tell her she smells like Farts! Say "Mikaela, You Smell Like Farts!!!"

Angel: Lucia! Stop trying to make her say rude things!!! (Quietly, And I don't smell like Farts ...)

View attachment 611024

I've heard angel farts smell like incense and gingerbread.... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes