3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Please help me Guys,

my DAZ has crashed and I've reinstalled it, but it's closing itself during loading a project. The figures are crashed and deformed. I tired to find earlier version of DAZ like 4.11 but without success. The download manager from DAZ installing only the 4.12.

Does somebody has a link to a working DAZ release please?

Thank you.

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
not sure its the right place to ask, but i have a small texture issue, and wonder if some of you ever encounter it and know how to fix it, im looking trough the surface tab but can't pinpoint where this could be loaded

Capture.JPG
look like there a textured applied like a lie or something drive me nuts lol
any hint is welcome

ok its a problem with the Felicity character, when you apply the skin this appear

Last edited:

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
not sure its the right place to ask, but i have a small texture issue, and wonder if some of you ever encounter it and know how to fix it, im looking trough the surface tab but can't pinpoint where this could be loaded

View attachment 609917
look like there a textured applied like a lie or something drive me nuts lol
any hint is welcome
Looks like you are using two nail systems. Or nails and an additional nail-system.

Reactions: roadtrip

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
Felicity
Looks like you are using two nail systems. Or nails and an additional nail-system.
yeah find out when you load the Felicity character skin this appear. will try to drill down the skin mdl, but im sure your right

never mind only appear in texture shaded mode not in render... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Turitar707

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
A subtle reminder that Daz3d can in fact be used for creating SFW renders. Those of y'all who are serious about making games or art on Patreon, there's a lot more to be learned when we don't limit ourselves to tits, dicks and asses!
True. However, I just did a Google search using the following terms...

1. "Daz car render pictures" - There were no links to F95 Zone on the first 10 pages. I quit looking after that.

2. "Daz tits dicks and asses render pictures" - Google listed F95 Zone links 3 times on the first 3 pages.

So I kinda doubt if most people who come here are looking for car pics. Just sayin'. :LOL:

(Disclaimer: The above conclusion does not meet the rigors of the Scientific Method for acquiring rational, intellectual, intelligent, critical thinking evidence. I'm just bored waiting for my current tits, dicks, and asses render to finish rendering :)).

Also, I liked the "car" picture too. (y)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Fiddling with reflective surfaces:
Akeno.jpg

I dont know what it is with a lot of the hair assets and there scalps.... This took quite some postwork to make it look decent. This one went way beyond the black lines and circles you 'normaly' see.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes