• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
really nice ! maybe if you add a bit of edge blur could look even more fancy, just an idea but wow !
Thank you, edges are already kind of blurred, guess I've to experiement with using (50) shades of grey around the edges :)

Edit: Looking at it again, there's a gap between the mesh of the shirt and her skin (and a RL shirt that wet would definitely stick to the skin) so bringing the mesh down around the edges would it make more realistic for sure...

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrip
D

Deleted member 337116

A subtle reminder that Daz3d can in fact be used for creating SFW renders. Those of y'all who are serious about making games or art on Patreon, there's a lot more to be learned when we don't limit ourselves to tits, dicks and asses!

View attachment 609730

Car prop is 'Ranger Iray addon', environment is 'Tunnel Traffic'. Added the headlights lens glare effect in photoshop.
Since the quarentine i decided to give Daz3d a try, man setting the lighting at first was hard as hell, here's a SFW render for ya

render_test_xiang.png

It's based on a character from a post apocalyptic story i've been writting

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
Thank you, edges are already kind of blurred, guess I've to experiement with using (50) shades of grey around the edges :)

Edit: Looking at it again, there's a gap between the mesh of the shirt and her skin (and a RL shirt that wet would definitely stick to the skin) so bringing the mesh down around the edges would it make more realistic for sure...
i so wish next daz version will have a more complex collision capability
Since the quarentine i decided to give Daz3d a try, man setting the lighting at first was hard as hell, here's a SFW render for ya

View attachment 610521

It's based on a character from a post apocalyptic story i've been writting
promising

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes