3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Despite the amount of time she spends at the gym, or how intimidating she might appear, Shannon is actually quite a sweet, shy and introverted woman.

Right up until she gets a couple of drinks in her and the dares begin.

Dare.jpg

What she forgot was that the dare was to just break the rules of the apartment building's gym by taking a photo in there. Not that her friends were going to correct her.

Reactions: Mescalino

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
d2openadom3.png
Been a while since I've made a post, but here I am, shamelessly plugging my lesbian-focused game Erisa's Summer. The first day's worth of content was done in RPGM, but all new content is now in Ren'Py and I'll be releasing a demo in just a few days!

Here, our heroine finds something she thinks she can make use of... I guess she's thinking about plugging something too!

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
2nd render of Serana from TESV: Skyrim.
Played around a bit with her hair using Blender.
Changed the eyes a bit so that he irides glow a bit.
I removed the majority of the lights in the scene to try and make her glowing eyes show. Serana 2.png
Don't mind the pose... this was more a test for her eyes rather than a real attempt.

Reactions: t444 and Mescalino
Dec 27, 2019
2nd render of Serana from TESV: Skyrim.
Played around a bit with her hair using Blender.
Changed the eyes a bit so that he irides glow a bit.
I removed the majority of the lights in the scene to try and make her glowing eyes show. View attachment 609613
Don't mind the pose... this was more a test for her eyes rather than a real attempt.
Have you tried using the Spot Render Tool to just render that section of the scene and reduce the render time?
Mo.

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
A subtle reminder that Daz3d can in fact be used for creating SFW renders. Those of y'all who are serious about making games or art on Patreon, there's a lot more to be learned when we don't limit ourselves to tits, dicks and asses!

driving_exterior edited final.jpg

Car prop is 'Ranger Iray addon', environment is 'Tunnel Traffic'. Added the headlights lens glare effect in photoshop.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes