3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
As far as I know, the current beta version of Daz have a new "system" of processing the VRAM: if you don't have enough for rendering the scene, it will crash immediately. While in the public and "more stable" version instead just goes into CPU rendering, the beta if you uncheck the CPU option, this time really doesn't use it if the VRAM is not enough. Maybe that's part of the problem, other than maybe the batch renderer di per se not really "compatible" with the beta!
They've also added an option to disable the graphics card, why?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
They've also added an option to disable the graphics card, why?
I mean, you already uncheck the GPU if you want in any version of daz, so... that's not really a new thing? Unless they modified that in someway. I can't tell you much since I don't use anymore, I prefer waiting for a stable version when it will be released. Maybe they will fix it by not letting the program crash, rather a simple message saying that the VRAM is not enough :rolleyes:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I mean, you already uncheck the GPU if you want in any version of daz, so... that's not really a new thing? Unless they modified that in someway. I can't tell you much since I don't use anymore, I prefer waiting for a stable version when it will be released. Maybe they will fix it by not letting the program crash, rather a simple message saying that the VRAM is not enough
Bye bye GC
New things, in the last beta.
capture.png
It's certainly made for those who use servers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jfredy78

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Well if you uncheck the GPU detection, then yeah, of course you won't see your current xD
Can't say tho why the did that as of now. And servers? What about? Or rather, what are you talking about? It's the first time I hear it
Well, what I meant to say was that those who render on servers don't need their graphic cards. And since these options are useless for the creation of a scene, we can disable them, if we use a server (example with 7 graphics cards at 10000$ per month xd).
capture.png

toi aussi tu en bave

you too you are drooling
View attachment 616948
Je baves sur autres choses ah ah, la s'était pour montrer des fonctionnalités ajouté a la beta. Tu en baves toujours ? Moi je suis partie sur un jeu sa y est ;)
I'm drooling over other things ah ah, that was to show features added to the beta.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes