3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
Yo everyone.

I have a question. Can you please tell me how to make gunfire? Should I do something with lights or maybe there is some specific asset for it?

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
this bundle seems to have what you're looking for:

exter

May 29, 2017
Now i've put a light in the scene and used the DAZ Denoiser function. Already looks a lot better i would say :)
Test7 denoise full.png
First try for comparison:
test2.png

Also tried a simple pose for two, but i got a few problems with it and maybe somebody has some advice?
Test_twoChars_1.png

Is there an option to make posing easier by adding some sort of collison? As in, if you move the hands of one character on the other one, its stops moving, so the hand does not go through? In my render, the hands on the breast and hips either go a little into the clothing, or i couldn't quite place them and they hover over the skin. Also with the guys dick, is it possible to shape the thights around it? And about the latex suit, she is wearing. How can i make it so, that it shapes itself around the skin? To me it seems like the autofit function does only place it just above the characters skin. I would like to try to make it so, that the nipples are poking through for example. Also the suit is from the latex suit boundle from Miki3dx, just for reference.

Additional question about iRay : Can anyone recommend settings for the iRay preview while editing?

Last edited:

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Yo everyone.

I have a question. Can you please tell me how to make gunfire? Should I do something with lights or maybe there is some specific asset for it?
Unfortunately Daz3d can not do any particle effects. So you must use image planes with alpha masks to get any Special Effects.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Teddy Mimi PS.jpg

Mimi met Lexy's best friend and now she doesn't want to let him go anymore
Hanna Futile Resistance FanArt
You can support X3rr4 's game development on her Patreon or you can visit her discord channel, everyone is welcome!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes