3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Amazing!!! Please share the assets if u can and.. did you use something for the nipples? They look so real!
base model is this one with differents morphs :
Ainsley hair for g8 and HD nipples with some others morphs for the nipples.

Reactions: koleoptero

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Hello,

does anybody know please toe ring asset for genesis 3 female? To download? Or is it possible to fit rings to toe? Thanks.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Reworking interiors. I picked up the i13 Trendy Cafe for free over the weekend due to Daz3D's generous coupons, but I hate seeing the same scene out of the box in games. So, I have started my renovations on the property. First to go was redoing the tables and seats in nice wood using free wood shaders. Next came replacing the artwork, which was accomplished due to the generosity of Smithsonian Institution making a metric tonne of free images available. I also used some Daz Uber shaders that came with the game. Here is the first round of renovations. I may change the brick out for something different as well to differentiate it further.

This took almost 2 hours to render because it was done with all ambient lighting and was a low-light scene. Fortunately, I didn't have to monkey with that as I used one of the i13 camera presets and I was able to get sufficient light in the scene by tweaking the f-stop, ISO, and exposures.

Trendy Cofee Shop - revisited.png

This setup reminds me more of Gypsy Den in southern California. They use old artwork (which I think they pick up from garage sales) to decorate their shops. Other coffee shops use their walls as gallery walls to show (and potentially sell) artwork from artists in the community. I have not seen one coffee shop using wall images as ugly and unimaginative as the defaults that come with the i13 Trendy Cafe set.

Dec 27, 2019
Reworking interiors. I picked up the i13 Trendy Cafe for free over the weekend due to Daz3D's generous coupons, but I hate seeing the same scene out of the box in games. So, I have started my renovations on the property. First to go was redoing the tables and seats in nice wood using free wood shaders. Next came replacing the artwork, which was accomplished due to the generosity of Smithsonian Institution making a metric tonne of free images available. I also used some Daz Uber shaders that came with the game. Here is the first round of renovations. I may change the brick out for something different as well to differentiate it further.

This took almost 2 hours to render because it was done with all ambient lighting and was a low-light scene. Fortunately, I didn't have to monkey with that as I used one of the i13 camera presets and I was able to get sufficient light in the scene by tweaking the f-stop, ISO, and exposures.

View attachment 626310

This setup reminds me more of Gypsy Den in southern California. They use old artwork (which I think they pick up from garage sales) to decorate their shops. Other coffee shops use their walls as gallery walls to show (and potentially sell) artwork from artists in the community. I have not seen one coffee shop using wall images as ugly and unimaginative as the defaults that come with the i13 Trendy Cafe set.
I am looking to learn how to customize existing props (in this case changing the photos used) and then saving them as a custom preset. I am sure it is not complicated, just have not gotten to it.

I feel that customization breathes new air into an existing scene. :)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am looking to learn how to customize existing props (in this case changing the photos used) and then saving them as a custom preset. I am sure it is not complicated, just have not gotten to it.

I feel that customization breathes new air into an existing scene. :)
It's pretty easy.

In this set, with the surface selection tool selected, you click on the poster you want to replace, go to the Surfaces tab, and make sure the image is selected. Then you go to "base color" and click the icon to the left of the numbers and it will let you load another image in place. You may have to make sure the image you want to insert is the right dimension (or resized in something like Photoshop or GIMP) so that it doesn't distort. You're done. I save the entire scene, both as a scene and as a scene subset, because I am going to reuse the scene for multiple purposes.

And I totally agree with you on the customization question. Good game developers customize everything that they can so that their game looks as unique as possible. If one takes the time to customize an often-seen set, that creates an experience of being somewhere "new" even though it may have appeared in many other games. Same thing with taking custom characters like Victoria, Teen Josie, and others and customizing them as well.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes