3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Question:
why after a 100% render
I have a result like this that can tell me what setting I need to do thank you in advance.
View attachment 626873

There's a chapter about Progressive Rendering/ Iray render quality settings

(100% does not mean that your render is perfect, it just means that the engine "considers" your rendering finished according to the progressive render settings) ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jfredy78
Jun 29, 2018
Question:
why after a 100% render
I have a result like this that can tell me what setting I need to do thank you in advance.
check progressive render first.
1587464286982.png
Max samples and max time might be small. increase them
Max time 0 will not have a max time, so max samples is used. If different from 0 daz will use that comes first

After that is checked, you can try to add more light and check filtering for fireflies, but looking at the image is more likely it could not render enough

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Trendy coffee shop, part II: i13 included some other brick surfaces in the textures that came with the set, so I used a lighter brick background. I used an emissive plane primitive to bring the room lighting up to daylight lighting, as well as adding an outdoor HDRI to bring some outside light in. I dropped the background and placed another plane primitive and put a picture from Pexels (royalty-free for commercial use) on the surface for the exterior street scene. I prefer the control that a plane primitive gives me. I realized I textured the middle table wrong, and I fixed the textures on the upper beams, tiling the wood pattern and adding roughness. It still took a hella long time to render, and I am suspecting that is because of all the stuff going on in the scene off camera. Because of the daylight lighting, the vinyl floor that I laid is now visible.

This is all on the theme of making things with free stuff: The trendy coffee shop was picked up for free with coupons from Daz3D over the weekend, the wood textures were free from another site, the wall art is all free from the Smithsonian Institute under the Creative Commons 2.0 policy, the background image (street scene) was royalty-free for commercial use from Pexels. More details here at the Free Stuff for Daz3D thread.

Total cost for all assets in this scene: $0.

Value of creating great art without having to shell out more money to Daz3D: Priceless.

Trendy Cofee Shop - revisited v2.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes