3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
No nothing like that. The light is directly from prop from this asset -> . There when change the mat of the prop that you use it add that light too. View attachment 642435 <- screen of the scene with different mat selected you can see how it changes the light.
Wow.. ok.. that's cool actually!!! i already thought of various ways i can use that!!! thank you very much for the info :) it helped me a lot!!

Vario_R

Jan 16, 2018
Wow.. ok.. that's cool actually!!! i already thought of various ways i can use that!!! thank you very much for the info :) it helped me a lot!!
You're welcome that's why we are here :) I don't have deep knowledge too just testing and experimenting.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know how to stop the Headlights nipple asset from clipping through clothing?
Dial the nipple morph down to zero, under the Parameters tab. Hide the breast area, unless the clothing is low cut. Expand the clothing item, either with scaling, or using in-built morphs. It would help if you could tell us what figure and clothing you are using, then we can be more specific

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Dial the nipple morph down to zero, under the Parameters tab. Hide the breast area, unless the clothing is low cut. Expand the clothing item, either with scaling, or using in-built morphs. It would help if you could tell us what figure and clothing you are using, then we can be more specific
Im using genesis 3 FSWA Monika and the OOT 2 Tone top

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
A full body render of Serana from TESV: Skyrim
I have yet to find some more medieval-style clothing to make this more in line with the game, but i am pretty happy with her overall appearance. Anyone know some good medievale clothing assets?
(don't pay attention to the shin/feet area. noticed it too late.)
Serana full.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
I have yet to find some more medieval-style clothing to make this more in line with the game, but i am pretty happy with her overall appearance. Anyone know some good medievale clothing assets?
View attachment 642923
Can't really say what you are looking for. there are some medieval clothes around the web tho.. Just one question: was the outfit you used a d-force one? if yes, you should simulate it to get a good result because on her feet it seems so bad. like it is twisted and it overlays with its own textures. It's not your fault.. don't get me wrong. If it isn't a d-force one.. try to make it one (applying a d-force property) and see what the simulation makes of it. It may change the entire look of your image by quite a lot.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Can't really say what you are looking for. there are some medieval clothes around the web tho.. Just one question: was the outfit you used a d-force one? if yes, you should simulate it to get a good result because on her feet it seems so bad. like it is twisted and it overlays with its own textures. It's not your fault.. don't get me wrong. If it isn't a d-force one.. try to make it one (applying a d-force property) and see what the simulation makes of it. It may change the entire look of your image by quite a lot.
Thanks for the suggestion.
the outfit is not a d-force one, and as of now i have no idea how to apply d-force properties. I'm still learning how to really use Daz and get the most out of it. I can make basic poses and combinations, but not much more.
So... how do you apply d-force to an outfit? :)
The medieval oufits i'm looking for are varied. Tunics and ordinary peasant-clothing is already fantastic. Also armour, yet half the armour i found for females tends to be very skimpy... Which i do not mind :)... it is just unrealistic.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 642923
Would any of these work? or you already know about these? I haven't checked the forums here to see if they are here though.

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion.
the outfit is not a d-force one, and as of now i have no idea how to apply d-force properties. I'm still learning how to really use Daz and get the most out of it. I can make basic poses and combinations, but not much more.
So... how do you apply d-force to an outfit? :)
The medieval oufits i'm looking for are varied. Tunics and ordinary peasant-clothing is already fantastic. Also armour, yet half the armour i found for females tends to be very skimpy... Which i do not mind :)... it is just unrealistic.
About the dforce. To learn a bit about it watch:

After you grasp the context from there, watch:

It will help you a lot in creating realistic folds in clothes. It might take you a bit of practice tho (hell i am still struggling many times to learn how to do it and i keep learning a lot from many tutorials).

These two links are not quite time consuming. But if you have the time to watch something (u can always skip through the video fo course but it really is educating), watch this one:

Thundorn Games and The WP Guru are very good at explaining things. So visit them to learn a lot!!!

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Would any of these work? or you already know about these? I haven't checked the forums here to see if they are here though.

Thanks for the list. I have a few of them already via the assets on this site.
But the majority of my wish-list can only be found in the daz-store. That is going to hurt my wallet a bit too much :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes