3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
at home on lock down .. my first render with the new nvidia rtx 2060 super
Very nice. One thing I see a lot of that I think would help here is making the floor less reflective, it looks like a mirror. In the surfaces tab you can tone down the glossiness and refraction a bit. Otherwise, really nice.

koleoptero

Mar 3, 2020
simply amazing!!! great work!! just a question because i am trying to do something like that.. the red light is it a spotlight or emmisive surface? and did you place it infront, in the back or left/right of the character? i have tried so many things and i still can't get this result.. need a bit of help if you can. maybe a screenshot of the scene or something please.. thanks in advance and hope it's not too much to ask :)

Vario_R

Jan 16, 2018
simply amazing!!! great work!! just a question because i am trying to do something like that.. the red light is it a spotlight or emmisive surface? and did you place it infront, in the back or left/right of the character? i have tried so many things and i still can't get this result.. need a bit of help if you can. maybe a screenshot of the scene or something please.. thanks in advance and hope it's not too much to ask :)
No nothing like that. The light is directly from prop from this asset -> . There when change the mat of the prop that you use it add that light too. Example.jpg <- screen of the scene with different mat selected you can see how it changes the light.

• Wow
Reactions: koleoptero
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes