3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

LBW

Jan 13, 2018
Rendered with V-Ray - Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
You render in 3dmax? I wish I know how to use external rendering software, I tried to export and render in blender once, but it was a complete mess. The skin textures looked horrible.
Vey good render, btw!

Reactions: pim0

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Dual render composition in postwork? I like the concept.
Yes and Thanks

I love this idea. How do you do this?
Camera is key in the first stage.
I create 2 renders. A clothed one and a nude one.
Importand is that the camera position remains the same as with the lighting an background.
Then in photoshop you create 3 layers and fiddle with the opacity

Main layer is the full clothed image.
Second layer is the nude part inside the glasses (delete everything else in that image)
Then do the same with the clothed version and change it opacity to the desired effect.

It's fairly simple.

well a guy ordered some x-ray glasses off the internet. just as a joke. the advert said that they really work and the price was great. so what the heck.

He gets them in the mail and tryes them on while walking down the street. and suddenly he cant move out of surprise. They really work!!! but the problum he faces now is that there are a lot of ugly ass people walking around, not everyone is perfect and so he must pick and chose who he uses his glasses on otherwise he might get a rude site.
:D

I like your render, but Daz seems to have some problems with doing redhead freckles and it makes them look like raised bumps as a skin condition or cancer, that is one thing you may want to take into account to see if they do a 3D effect.

The conceptualization looks like it came out fine, I like how you can still sort of see the color difference of the clothes that would be in the way, certain portions should probably have a bit more, like bra for breasts and panties.

I think the only game that does a similar concept right now is Glassix. Still well done.
I did not claim to be original or a first. Just for me its a first.
She does not wear panties but what you say have crossed my mind. It would create more layers and i was afraid it would "block" the breast and crotch area to much. Probably have to experiment a bit more on this.

Thanks for all the feedback.
To be continued...... :cool::rolleyes:

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
Bella was ready to leave the church after her adventure with complete strangers, whe she suddenly felt somebody grabbed her from behind...

Priest : "So you come to sin in my church and want to leave so soon uhh, come my child it's time to forgive you of all your sins..."

Dedicated to CRISDARK cubero for the teamwork and tips, and stoper for such nice stories.
Sorry for the quality, right now is the only thing I can achive

Isabella.jpg

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
I think you closed the eyelids to far (they go up to 125%) so you see the lower eyelashes coming though. It's 'supposed' to do that. just don't max out the slider. (with some facial expressions you get this below 100% closed even)
Thanks for you answer, but look, no expression at 53%
Sans titre.jpg

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for you answer, but look, no expression at 53%
View attachment 659156
It is possible to post its "currently used" for character
Capture.PNG
It could be a bug between two morphs. Base morph and new morph with identical ID for exemple.
So they both charge at the same time even if only one is activated, it happens sometimes.
You should check the log.txt to see if there are more details.
It can also come from an expression morphed that is already applied and where the basic expressions are no longer of much use or makes poop like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: goutch and GNVE

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
It is possible to post its "currently used" for character
View attachment 659163
It could be a bug between two morphs. Base morph and new morph with identical ID for exemple.
So they both charge at the same time even if only one is activated, it happens sometimes.
You should check the log.txt to see if there are more details.
It can also come from an expression morphed that is already applied and where the basic expressions are no longer of much use or makes poop like that.
Ok, thanks, i see a lot of parameters that are link to closing eyes, when i pu 0% to all other parameters it works.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
First touched a 3D software last week, please let me know how to improve and stuff, Cheers.
I'm relatively new to rendering myself, so someone else may expand on my suggestion. But I learned you need to pay attention to the skin's "bump map" setting depending on how close you are to the model when rendering. Your skin in the render has the "orange peel" effect...too much "bump mapping". Some model assets come with their own bump map preloads, and they will say something like, "bump map high for distant" or "bump map low for portrait", etc. Or you can go into the Surfaces Tab (I think it's the Surfaces Tab...someone correct me if I'm wrong) and use a bump map slider, etc. The farther the model is away in the render, the more bump map you can use without getting the "orange peel" effect on the skin. For close-ups, generally you may need to reduce the bump map setting for a smoother skin texture. Hope that helps some. I'm still learning Daz too.

Reactions: HoneyMan
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes