3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
1589961937094.png

You can fix this sort of jagged light/dark edge by increasing the subdivision level of the clothing item - it's caused by the polygons being too big to smoothly go around the curved leg surface, leading to different angles with respect to the incident illumination and thus visible polygon edges.

However apart from that small point, an excellent render - posing, lighting, and image composition. Well done! (y)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is a quick test image of Ashley from Halfway House, don't really know if I want to start a Fan Art thread for the game as I am very busy at the moment.
Ashley-HH_test.png
Very hard working on this model as all the tattoos are L.I.E. I shrunk her down to 168 cm (~ 66") with Figure Metrics, but she may still be too tall.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Here is a quick test image of Ashley from Halfway House, don't really know if I want to start a Fan Art thread for the game as I am very busy at the moment.
View attachment 663799
Very hard working on this model as all the tattoos are L.I.E. I shrunk her down to 168 cm (~ 66") with Figure Metrics, but she may still be too tall.
Use Skin Builder and just save the entire skin, then when you apply the material the tattoos will all be on one map without all those extra L.I.E. layers.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes