3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Another test render, this time Samantha from Halfway House. She appears to be Edith by FWSA for Genesis 8 with little to no morphs applied. I am pretty sure that is not the correct hair asset, I used a G3 placed on the G8 body then had to morph it some to match the look from the game.

Samantha-HH_test.png
There is no post processing and the hair asset wouldn't behave properly so there is a tiny bit of scalp cap poke through on her forehead.

Sep 12, 2019
Updated photorealism attempt.

I’ve started using the bump and normal maps in a displacement node in Cycles, rather than plugging them into the bump node. Using Subdiv 2 export gives enough polygons for the maps to have a nice effect on the model without requiring adaptive subdivision, which can increase render times.

I’m pretty happy with this shader, because I think it’s really helping to get rid of the too-smooth mannequin look Daz often suffers from.

EDIT: Added another image.

db_1.13.1.jpg nddsplc_1.14.1.jpg

Last edited:

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Rendered out Casey nude for the first time.. It's just hard for me to make characters with small breasts. Always have to fight the urge to add more.. extremely difficult.
View attachment 665520
you'll get much better results with earlier version settings,

v6 to v7 use Gen-x and riversoft character converter or script v7 to v8

And

Example
V6 small breasts settings
Capture.PNG

If you want I can make you a zip of these settings, I wanted to convert only the breasts but my scripts chose to convert the whole folder xd.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
you'll get much better results with earlier version settings,

v6 to v7 use Gen-x and riversoft character converter or script v7 to v8

And

Example
V6 small breasts settings
View attachment 665845

If you want I can make you a zip of these settings, I wanted to convert only the breasts but my scripts chose to convert the whole folder xd.
View attachment 665882

Well most of the stuff I use is for g8 so it'd be a complete pain in the ass to work around and it's not like the body's bad. Just the breasts could've been slightly better.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes