3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Broke out my Panzers. I wanted to see how they looked.
This one is a Panzer IV (Rpublishing on Renderosity). You can tell it's an earlier war model from the short 75mm main gun. Also, the panzergrau paint scheme. The kit comes with a variety of color patterns, but I went with panzergrau for this one.

It's not the newest model in the store, so some of the maps aren't very detailed.

panzer4.jpg

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Got inspired^^
No post, as (almost) always. tada.png
tada2.png

Hi guys, does anyone know how to do this in DAZ?

View attachment 691477

Thanks in advance!
Though I haven't tried it yet, should be able to get you there.
This exactly.

This will help even more But you will still need breastacular
Or you just move the pectoral via translation and add a smothing modifier to the girl with the guy set as collision object.
You'll have to adjust a bit, but at least the tits don't suddenly grow, shrink or look completely different like with these morph solutions.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Got inspired^^
No post, as (almost) always. View attachment 691803
View attachment 691808

Or you just move the pectoral via translation and add a smothing modifier to the girl with the guy set as collision object.
You'll have to adjust a bit, but at least the tits don't suddenly grow, shrink or look completely different like with these morph solutions.
I always love your readheads. :love: Oh...and kitty, thats no food, leave her be. :O

Reactions: recreation

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
One trick I learned from Breastacular is to put a pair of GLOVES onto a figure, and have the Smoothing modifier react to the Gloves. (You can turn the Gloves invisible, but the body will still react to the Gloves.)

This way, the girl won't react to the entire body of the other person. She'll only smooth in relation to the Gloves.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
One trick I learned from Breastacular is to put a pair of GLOVES onto a figure, and have the Smoothing modifier react to the Gloves. (You can turn the Gloves invisible, but the body will still react to the Gloves.)

This way, the girl won't react to the entire body of the other person. She'll only smooth in relation to the Gloves.
Thats realy good to now. I haven´t used the breastthingy yet, but sure will do in the future, so its a good advice that I can keep in my backhead. thanks.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Tried for a Teenage .

Story:

Charlene: Jeez Old Man! You know I don't mind doing this for you, but can you do something about the taste; It's too Bitter!
If you don't fix it, I won't do this for you anymore!
*Sigh* Idk Dad, eat a Pineapple or something ...

Modern Teen Charlene.jpg

Last edited:

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Tried for a Teenage .

Story:

Charlene: Jeez Old Man! You know I don't mind doing this for you, but can you do something about the taste; It's too Bitter!
If you don't fix it, I won't do this for you anymore!
*Sigh* Idk Dad, eat a Pineapple or something ...

View attachment 691985
Or just stop smokeing, drinking coffe and eating to spicy/salty food. :p

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Proof of concept - take the render, run through painting filters in GIMP, attach to canvas in scene where one character is painting a portrait of another, how risque it is depending on relationship, probably been done dozens of times already. View attachment 691992

original - View attachment 691991
This paint effect seems a bit coarse (very little detail). Havent tried the effect in gimp but if possible try going for a little smaller 'brushstrokes'. You could also experiment with the a low iteration count in combination with the Denoiser in Daz. I think that has a certain drawn quality as wel (this where just 10 iterations)
1592104232316.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes