3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Watched the 1992 Dracula yesterday so I was kinda in the vampire theme mood.
I did the original in 4k but since I'm shit at painting in PS I painted the blood in on the original and then rescaled it to make it look somehow more natural.
blood2.png

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
This is so fucking hot! lol. YES BITE THAT NIPPLE!!! lol
I was thinking about adding a male vampire and making it a little bit more sexual, but I only have one male character I made and he doesn't really look most "vampiry" so I'd have to create one. :rolleyes:

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Vampires - always a good theme between the original work, Anne Rice's stories, and so on.

Anyways, one more wayward IDF chick, I guess. I was thinking about putting 4 hot chicks together in a Merkava, fucking around and getting into trouble.
Doing a "Tour de Mousso" for this concept work.
(If you work exclusively in one artists' characters, then they tend to match a little more. Mousso is one artist whose work I try to collect.)

This uses the Miriam skin/dial, although the dials are heavily customized (not 100% Miriam).
(With a name like Miriam (מִרְיָם), that's of course a good base for this dumb idea.)
Trying to spin the dials for more Greek/Levantine, anyway.

Had to change the skin to Scatter Transmit (originally was Scatter only) because it wasn't playing nice with Breastacular.
I find that Scatter Transmit can clear up some of the color mismatches.
It skews her skin darker, so I guess she can be the Commander & stick her torso out the top hatch of the Merkava.

Hairstyle isn't what you'd want in battlefield conditions, but these are not supposed to be elite tankers anyway. LOL.
miriam.jpg

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019

I am pretty happy with how the statue of Artemis turned out.
I think it could be a bit more shiny, if it is metal, because to me it looks a bit too plastic or like foam covered by spray paint. No offence. it is only my opinion. but the statue model looks great.

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Okay, one more Merkava shot while I sort through other stuff for my VN work.

Pretty cool, eh?
You can totally see more of the defensive systems on this tank, including tried & true stuff like the chain skirting on the rear of the turret, plus active countermeasure systems for intercepting anti-tank missiles.

I will say this is the General's daughter, a newly minted tank driver.
So the mission for this Merkava crew will be to keep the daughter out of trouble, look pretty, and avoid blowing up their tank.
(I'm going to need to change her dial spins, though. I think I got her too close to my Tank Commander's dial spins. Or better yet, I'll just call them cousins and be done with it, LOL.)

Not sure I love that assault rifle for this. I have some M4s somewhere...
merkava 2.jpg

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Something seems off with the teeth and gums, but it might just be because of a light reflection or something. As is, it looks like the tooth material is applied to the gums too, making the smile unsettling. But might just be a lighting issue.
What do you think from up close? The material seems to be working. But ill try too change the color of the gums later on. I also tried to fix the hair
teresaportrait.png n

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
It's Flo.
"She's a little dumb, but she's definitely one of my favorites. A strong dumb girl can also be hot."(с) quote from above, I’m not going to search

Choooo? Well, calculate the root of 18? Or the distance to the moon for the speed of sound? And what quantum number is needed to obtain the Pi number in electrons?
When you do half, I will start talking to you )))
I am very offended - said one that the boobs are ugly ((((
It’s not my fault that they have been raised from me. sWnkS says that this is a mutation from the Greek Greeks and drags ))) I also trudge when he says)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes