3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
What do you think from up close? The material seems to be working. But ill try too change the color of the gums later on. I also tried to fix the hair
Lips cheeks well stretched. The rest is so-so. How did you do it? If you stole the morphs, then you can not answer - it is not interesting.

Jul 14, 2018
What do you think from up close? The material seems to be working. But ill try too change the color of the gums later on. I also tried to fix the hair
View attachment 692736 n
It's improved, but it seems off still. It's too grey I think. Just looking around, gum color and (lipstick free) lip color are going to be similar, if not identical. While it does look like she's wearing some sort of makeup, if her lips were that greyish color, you'd think she was a corpse. I think that's what's throwing me. I don't know if some shader's overextending itself or if there's a post-production process you're doing that changed it, but if you aren't post processing - maybe do that to her gums and add some saturation.

I took the liberty of editing her gums a bit (like a 30 second job), then removed the edits to the [our left/her right] side of her face, so you can see what I'm talking about. Something like that by someone who knows what they're doing, as I think that's too purple now that I'm looking at it.
halfandhalf.png

Last edited:
Reactions: palemaster

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Man... seeing all the pics you've done with tanks makes me wish someone would recreate Metal Slug from the game series.
I've thought about building a 2D game, but mainly I just want to write a stupid story and pose girls. LOL.
I just don't have the time for something like Metal Slug. Metal Slug the VN? More possible :)

----------------------

Okay, one more tank girl because a Merkava requires a crew of 4.
I wasn't happy with some of the work, I threw a lot away.
This is probably closest, although she's not exactly "realistic", but who cares?
(Reincarnated one of the dial spins that I did before, changed the skin, re-formulated the facial mix.)

Base skin is Mousso's Romina.
Sometimes, Mousso's photo references have hair on the pubes, but Romina's does not, which is a plus for this look.

And I found the M4 carbine! This is from Porsimo's modern weapons series (updated to Iray).
It comes with a few attachments for the rails, but I just use the handle/iron sight.
It's a classic look, and she's a tanker/cavalry. She's not infantry.

Now I have my 4 hottie Merkava crew!
tanker4.jpg

BravoMDB

Mar 23, 2020
If i change the render quality the image should be better right? ( Sorry stupid question xD )
This is Kasumi :D
View attachment 689448
Only if there is sufficient time to complete the render. For example, if your render settings max time is 7200 (secs), then the render will finish after 2 hours regardless of whether or not the render is actually complete. The 2 render settings that appear to make the biggest difference to render quality are "Max Samples" and "Max Time". If you choose to go the route of enabling "Rendering Quality" then you can improve quality by increasing the "Rendering Quality" value as well as increasing the "Rendering Converged Ratio", however these will lengthen the render time and therefore you'll need to increase the Max Time if the render is being stopped before convergence has completed etc.

There are lots of different resources that discuss these settings and it really comes down to preference and what you are trying to achieve and with how much time. You can sometimes improve the quality of the main character in the render by rendering the background first without the main character/prop and create an HDRI image that can then speed up the render of the main character or allow a higher quality render to take place. Using depth of field on a camera will increase render time significantly too.

Reactions: Blubber26

BravoMDB

Mar 23, 2020
Hello guys, can I ask for your opinions if this is good or not ?
(it is one of my first renders) View attachment 689520
A few suggestions, the shadows of the character in the foreground are sharp, perhaps the light geometry is setup as a point?, if it is changed to something else e.g. rectangle/disc it will make the shadows softer, and also the larger the height and width the softer those shadows become. Also there is quite a lot of empty space in the arrangement. It might be a good opportunity to breakup the empty walls, perhaps a plant pot with a small tree or something to add to the environment, or perhaps look at cropping the image further (never a good look chopping legs off at the knee) by zooming in a little more on the characters.

Reactions: eri
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes