3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yep, I noticed that with some freckles I use all over the body. (not the skin, just HQ lie) and my rendertimes go through the roof. lol. will cheat for those renders with only model rendering and ps her into the scene afterwards. so I only have to render the model for 2-4h instead of...well I dunno 0% after 7h...^^
Yeah depending on your hardware things like that increase the rendertime by a lot. The same goes for emissive lighting.

Reactions: Unexpected Error

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Yeah depending on your hardware things like that increase the rendertime by a lot. The same goes for emissive lighting.
Well I have a toaster. onboard graficscard so it has to render on a amd quadcore with only 3,6 GHz and 8GB ram. but...that doesn´t bother me to much, a true artist would use dirt and hair to paint his walls. :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well I have a toaster. onboard graficscard so it has to render on a amd quadcore with only 3,6 GHz and 8GB ram. but...that doesn´t bother me to much, a true artist would use dirt and hair to paint his walls. :D
Well yeah i render on a Nvidia card but its just a 750 ti so not really that much better. My 3.1 ghz quadcore cpu would probably die if i'd render on that. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Unexpected Error

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Guys, I have my bunch of my posts from albedo.pw and other ru-forums. Which tells about daz/iray/unity from the basics to the top (which I myself don't consider as though)
If I open a patreon with a small pay, start translating and supplementing, will it be interesting to someone?

Sorry to tell you, but you have to learn many, many things from others before you will create any tutorials and expect monetary support for them.

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Wanted to try more of a cinematic close up. Pretty happy about the result!
Yeah, looks good!

I think a lot of people get caught up in full body shots because they're used to a 1-and-done approach to shooting a scene, but it's those cropped shots that get more visually interesting when you have time to tell a story. They make you want to see more, while the full body shot pretty much gives you all that there is to know.

Oukia

Apr 30, 2020
Definitely my most advanced pic after lots of improvement and test on lighting. Say me what did you think? Rendered with only 4 cores of my i7 4790k (for temperature^^) with only 900 iterations (it's very light). Really difficult to put multiple lights, G8 character and render with FHD on my GTX980. I need to better optimize my future scene, it's an equation with quality (complexity of surfaces: resolution, normal map, facets....) and iterations (noise). I think it's possible :)

EDIT: added 2 pics

vingtsixieme.5_nvidia.png vingtsixieme.6_nvidia.png vingtsixieme.7_nvidia.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes