3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
Teaser for my upcoming "Sisters" series in Hegre-Art style.
Your hoster doesn't give a picture without ads. Are you up to date There is nothing to say on the thumbnail. Just 2 girls naked. Should it be exciting?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for the fast reply. Its called Aviva Hair for G8F on Daz. you will have to look for a link yourself.
Hair texture is from a different shader pack whose colors values I had to modify.

Here is the Default color. View attachment 693339
Have you tried any color with hair-blending. Dunno how that'd look but if you could get the hair blonde and the bangs a darker color I think that'd look real nice.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I have read Oot Hairblending on some products from Out of Touch's catalog but I am so lazy I never bothered to tinker. XD
I could modify the bang surface from the surface tab but I think the result was bad when I tried. I did try it before. haven't tried hair blending.
Oh if the bangs have different surface, then it should be somewhat easy, I'll look at that hair later.

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
I was going to try Dforce on default but scratch that. Breastacular seems interesting and saves me the time which will cost me for simulations.
DForce is definitely not about simulating physics. If you succeed 1 time, then it is not a fact that you will succeed another time. Hair can still be modeled (long). But not the body. I've tried a bunch of times since dforce - the result is "very bad"

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
It's Flo

The clip was made when 5 of my twinks were banned at once. I was very worried. 2 months. The oldest twink is my sister. She gave me her acc, said "I will not play anymore." It was just a shame to lose her.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes