3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I was watching the Cyberpunk 2077 Stream and it inspired me to make a Little sister to my OC. She's a tough girl as most street kids are in Night City. Attitude fueled and quick to pull a switchblade. She cares for only a few things: Her Family, Her Friends, and messing with Cybertech. If she can survive the tough streets of Night City, she dreams of being a Ripper-Doctor.

Suzana Garcia (Suzy G.) 16yrs.

Zuzu G (Little Sister).jpg

To her Big Brother: "Hey Pinche' Estupido! You need to stop spending all your money on me; and don't give me that "My Hermanita can't be running these streets like a Bonna" Bullshit! Save your Money!!!"

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
More from Night City.

Saguri Asagawa 16yrs.
BFF of Suzy G.
Interests: Hacking, Programming, VR.
Annoyed by most living things besides Cats. Especially her Best Friends who she was practically Kidnapped and forced to be friends with.
Asagawa.jpg

Moments before following along with the plan so her BFFs don't get themselves arrested: "This Idea is stupid and you're stupid for thinking of it ..."

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Sup fellas! Fresh renders are up. Today was really productive. Finished the bathroom, garage/office and Alice's room. Lighting is like %95 done and personally I am very happy with how the game is turning out. We are really close to the first chapter release date and if we keep working at this pace, we'll be able to release on time. Maybe a couple of days earlier even. Anyways enjoy and feel free to drop some comments if you feel like it.
(Damn feet was a bit higher than it should be on the last render. For some reason it just went up. I might have CTRL+Z'd it without realizing but didn't wanna start the whole render from scratch cuz of it) Bathroom Test 1_nvidia.png Garage Test1.png AliceRoomTest1_nvidia.png

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Spot-render a fix?
I would have done it but this is merely a test render and won't be used in a game. I am simply putting a character, Raven in this case, in every environment I design to test its lighting and effects on the skin. You know, sometimes lighting looks really good but when you put a character in that scene, weirdly skin looks plastic or too dark to be usable. I just don't wanna live that when I am creating the scenes for the game. So I am testing everything and trying to create the so called perfect set :D

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes