3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I've got a question of my own: I'm still not sure whether to keep the white hair this character has right now. It was a trend a little while ago for young women to die their hair white/grey. And she would be the perfect age (28) to hop on that bandwagon but very few girls look good with that hair colour and I'm unsure if it works for her (input is welcome).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 710876
View attachment 710878 View attachment 710879
Back in the day they used to call this colour "platinum blonde." She looks good in it but she might look as good, or better, as a brunette IMO, ref.: the dark eyebrows.

Jul 14, 2018
Did this as a test to see if it looked okay, something went weird with the genital map, not present every other time I've rendered her, so must be something I did while doing this - oh well. At least I remembered to put her spine-thing *under* everything else.

Still not sure why her hair is always blurry as shit. I'll figure it out eventually, probably, maybe.

Brown Seduce.png

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Looks really good, I'd change the light to a bit be a more indirect and softer, right now it looks a bit too artifical and makes the shadows on her body too harsh.

I've got a question of my own: I'm still not sure whether to keep the white hair this character has right now. It was a trend a little while ago for young women to die their hair white/grey. And she would be the perfect age (28) to hop on that bandwagon but very few girls look good with that hair colour and I'm unsure if it works for her (input is welcome).
This is probably the first time I've seen a model here that looks older than she's supposed to be xD
But yeah, I agree with everyone else, the hair is okay, but she looks too old.

really well composed, nice angle, great scene. The only thing that destroys the overall "goodness" is the gen hair, it looks fake because the hairs are too thick (not the overall hair, but the single hairs) if you know what I mean, but again, great scene.

10 minute render, still some grain, but meh... this was just to test a slightly different lighting scheme.

This is probably more naturalistic, so I'll re-render the other shot to look like this.
View attachment 710965
Let me be honest, the bloom was waaaay to much before, even here I think it's still disturbing the overall image.
Your render look quite good though, posing, light, overall mood are well done. I'd swap the chair texture though^^
Btw your ...uh... dad? looks a little bit like a thug xD

Reactions: docKingS69

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
yes but the timeline is so tricky to operate and it takes a long time to render all the frames. IDK how to edit(move/change position of frames on the timeline) frames which I created and it's complex to keep track of movements of all the models and their parts. In short, I don't like how timeline works in Daz. I will do it properly when there is a need for it.
Normal, each frame is a pose so finalizing a frame is not complicated.
I prefer to puppeteer, you create 2 poses and daz makes the transition it's better than getting bored with animate.
Then if you want to change the order of the images (what's the point?) you can render the animation as an image instead of a video, it will require a bit of post-work if you want to recreate a video (not necessary under ren'py, transitioned images works as well as a video, plus you set up the framerate yourself(added animation speed in the game)).

Anyway under ren'py, with 5 images you can make an animation equivalent to xframes, and for small PC's it's not negligible.

exemple animation in summertime saga = 2 layered images

exemple Here an animation Summertime saga

image old_debbie 49_50_50b:
Transform("old_debbie 49")
pause .4
Transform("old_debbie 50", xoffset = 5)
pause .4
Transform("old_debbie 50b")
pause .4
repeat

And here with sexe speed setting
image old_debbie 194_195_196:
Transform("old_debbie 194")
pause M_debbie.get("sex speed")
Transform("old_debbie 195")
Transform("old_debbie 196")
repeat

3 images
and we remake the world of billions of frames from hours of rendering that can be solved in 15min with a few lines of code...

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
yes but the timeline is so tricky to operate and it takes a long time to render all the frames. IDK how to edit(move/change position of frames on the timeline) frames which I created and it's complex to keep track of movements of all the models and their parts. In short, I don't like how timeline works in Daz. I will do it properly when there is a need for it.
For a simple animation like that I'd personally estimate how many frames it'd take for the movement to be smooth and then set up first frame and last one each body part at a time and then just adjust the ones between so there is no clipping and such and the movement looks more natural.
Here I did pose the legs and the dick on first frame and the last one (12th) and then I did the head movement, a bit of a chest movement and after I did that I went frame by frame and adjusted the parts.
View attachment Untitled-2.mp4

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Forget the animations. There is something I need to know which is more crucial.
I have been using Sleghehammers genitals for both male-female but I need to switch because they look so plain and the female one alters the hips a bit and looks the same in all models. It's hard to operate them but I have no idea which ones are good so someone suggests to me some alternates. Thanks in advance.
Best genitals is New gen and futalicious v3 not v3.2( to change a little the appearance that we can see everywhere, and moreover we can make clitoris rather nice unlike other anatomy) for female, and base genital (if MAT included with a char.) or dicktator for male its ok.

Futalicious with clit exposed ( i love it :sneaky:)
16.jpg

You can even push the thing further.
15.jpg

Last edited:

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
I think that when you do animations, you can really sacrifice quality with a lot of denoising. You also need to use Keymate and graphmate. But yeah Daz is not very good for animation but you can make it work. (I can show you some of my animation for pointers but I don't know how to put video here, any help ? )

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I think that when you do animations, you can really sacrifice quality with a lot of denoising. You also need to use Keymate and graphmate. But yeah Daz is not very good for animation but you can make it work. (I can show you some of my animation for pointers but I don't know how to put video here, any help ? )
Most of them make gifs.

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
Just upload video directly and it shows the option to embed but I really don't want to do animations at the moment. I have to finish pending stuff like comics and wallpapers first. Besides that first animation was just a test to gauge the potential of it. I already used denoiser on it and all the frames were 150 iterations. I even batch post-processed all the frames in the lightroom.
Thanks for your concern about me but I am avoiding animations for now.
Alright, no problem ! Thanks for the info !

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes