3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Hmm it might be two things. It could be that she is facing the camera somewhat but not looking at the camera. So if you make her look away a little further or have her eyes face the camera it might look better.
It could also be a 'bad' pose. some posemakers decide to not only pose the model but also give them an expression or change the orientation of the eyeballs. Try to zero the up-down and side-side eyes morphs and see if she is looking straight ahead. if not click the eyeball that is not looking straight ahead and zero the eyeballs manually. (I hate when they do that btw.)
I changed it manually. Edited the eyes and the head to match the pose that I was going for. But I feel like the shape of the eyes is somewhat wrong and just generally having a problem with that. Not sure if its only me tho. This is how it looks with zero edits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the original pic so you can compare them.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I changed it manually. Edited the eyes and the head to match the pose that I was going for. But I feel like the shape of the eyes is somewhat wrong and just generally having a problem with that. Not sure if its only me tho. This is how it looks with zero edits.
Yeah I see, it almost looks like her eyes are not the same shape. Maybe there is a morph that was only aplied to one of the eyes in stead of both?

zOh

May 4, 2020
It might be the slight camera angle but the whole side of the face looks a bit off.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I've got a question of my own: I'm still not sure whether to keep the white hair this character has right now. It was a trend a little while ago for young women to die their hair white/grey. And she would be the perfect age (28) to hop on that bandwagon but very few girls look good with that hair colour and I'm unsure if it works for her (input is welcome).

Megan 3_UHD.png
Megan 2_UHD.png Megan 1_QHD.png

Jul 14, 2018
I've got a question of my own: I'm still not sure whether to keep the white hair this character has right now. It was a trend a little while ago for young women to die their hair white/grey. And she would be the perfect age (28) to hop on that bandwagon but very few girls look good with that hair colour and I'm unsure if it works for her (input is welcome).

View attachment 710876
View attachment 710878 View attachment 710879
I don't know what 27 year olds you're hanging around, but they must lead incredibly demanding lives. I'd have guessed her as a mid 40s or a hard living/stressed mid-late 30s.

The Nasolabial/melolabial folds might be that pronounced at 27 when she's grinning, but not with a resting face. That's at least a post-35 trait.

I don't think the eyeshadow is doing her any favors either. Change that up, youthen up her face by making those laughlines less pronounced, and the hair'll be young and trendy again.

zOh

May 4, 2020

View attachment 710876
As Rollandder said, it's the face not the hair.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Zero pose, No expression, no morph with the camera centered, there's something wrong with it.
The eye I circled a little too much in the direction of the arrow, it's barely noticeable and perhaps accentuated with an expression.
if at the creation of the dsf she had a slightly oriented eye, you keep that orientation. Recreate the dsf with a correction and you're done. But I'll delete it.
yks.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pippone

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019

View attachment 710876
My opinion, i think white hair makes people look old. Unless your girl is wearing a punk hard rock style outfit with tatoos all over her body. Or Heavy goth outfit and make up. Thoes types of characters look good in white hair. Otherwise it is reserved for old people. If you want to show youth in your characters or someone who is in their mid 30s or 40s they still need to have colour in their hair. In my opinion.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
My opinion, i think white hair makes people look old. Unless your girl is wearing a punk hard rock style outfit with tatoos all over her body. Or Heavy goth outfit and make up. Thoes types of characters look good in white hair. Otherwise it is reserved for old people. If you want to show youth in your characters or someone who is in their mid 30s or 40s they still need to have colour in their hair. In my opinion.
fr, I thought she was a gilf.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes